Pt 8 - Lower

The warm buzz in your head from the alcohol was impacting your critical thinking, however orders are orders.
You pull your jeans off leaving them tossed on ghosts side of the room before throwing yourself onto his bed and snapping another photo. This time it was full body, your matching black bra and underwear leaving little to the imagination. Send.

His response much quicker than last time aroused a warm pool in your stomach, you could feel the wet begin to seep.

Christ, when I see you next I'll punish you for touching my things without permission. Another, take it off.  -Ghost

A picture of himself followed the text, from the chin completely naked apart from a towel covering his dick. You could tell he was hard by the tent pitched beneath the towel, the constant craving you've had since you first got a taste oozing from you.

You unsnap your bra but keep your underwear in tact as to not give in to what he wanted. Holding out the phone to snap another, your right hand holding the phone and your left cupped your breast. Send.

Ghosts POV:
He was on a solo mission to watch over an asset from afar for a few days before they would be handed off to someone else, this gave him plenty of free time to sit and think about you. What you were doing today, what you decided to wear, what you were going to eat, and most importantly if you were missing him the same way.
Most women he'd been involved with in the past were volatile, reminding him much of his father. Or the flip side and they were so completely obsessed he pushed them away without another thought. You however were a perfect blend of fighter and lover. You knew your way around an ass beating, potential to murder if need be but you could also turn to him with those Doe eyes piercing his heart into it's very core. You were different.
He'd half expected you to find a way to contact him or harass price to speak with him during mission updates but he'd been gone a couple days and it had been quiet. He'd typed out a message to you about 100 times before he'd finally sent the one that had started this steamy exchange.

Resume Y/N POV
Before you knew it he was FaceTiming you and barking orders about "go to your own bed" and what not but he wasnt here, so what could he possibly do to me?
"If I were there I'd...."
He didn't even finish before you cut him off "well you're not and your bed is comfy and I don't feel like moving."
He was silent for a moment before he let out a gravelly laugh. "You're quite the brat when you're drunk huh?"

You didn't answer, propping the phone up at the door of his bed so he could get a view of you.
"Christ.." he watched you run your hands down your chest then stomach before meeting the waist band of your thong and slowly inching them down. You were soaked, hearing his voice, obtaining his attention, these were the points that pushed you over the edge.

"Put on a show for me then." He leaned back in his chair after propping his phone on a nearby table allowing you to take in the sight of his naked body. Although it was fun being a brat cause he couldn't do anything to you right now, the urge you had to listen to him was strong.

You lay back on his pillows and begin to open your legs, showing him everything. "You have permission to touch." He lets out. You notice his attention is completely on you. "Okay.. I've never really done something like this before.."

You begin to draw small circles around your clit, letting out small moans of pleasure.