Pt 10 - The mission

Although you felt good to be out of that base for a moment you couldn't help but hope that ghost was okay, Soap clearly knows ghost better than most so trusting him feels easy.

You and squad 141 were on your way to a pretty isolated section of territory that the enemy had recently moved to like a bunch of roaches. They get figured in one position and they up and move before they meet any military resistance. This was Alejandro's mission really, he planned this new approach. We will move in quietly and steak out for a few days, collect as much intel as possible and then the 5 of us were meant to flank the new base and collect as many compliant hostages as possible and wipe out the rest. This terrorist group had been responsible for many small massacres across the state and were planning to go bigger and we needed to know everything in order to stop it. Our only hope was that Ghost was okay and would be here before we needed to move in.

It took several hours to get in position before setting up a small outpost. Soap and Alejandro were responsible for digging the foxholes and price and I were pitching tents and organizing supplies before settling in. Price looked at you with worry "everything alright kiddo?" He pushed. You must have come off as distant or distracted. "Yeah, just worried about ghost. And the mission. And all." You didn't make eye contact, price had a way of making you talk even if you didn't want to with that pure nature of his. "Nah he's alright, no need to worry About it." You looked up for a moment, price was now hammering in the final post for the tent but you could see concern on his face. You realized on the long hike here that everyone was worried, even though they all kept saying otherwise. "It's okay I'm strong, you can open up to me." You say. He looked up for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Well truth is it's not unusual for Ghost to go silent on us. This time feels a little off cause it's been longer than ever before. Don't get me wrong, he is capable but we are all just human at the end of the day." He cleared his throat and grabbed sleeping bags to throw inside. Looking out into the distance you let out a small sigh before buckling down and mentally trying to get your shit together.

Hours passed, Alejandro and Price did most of the patrolling while you and soap took turns aiming scopes down the mountain at the makeshift terrorist base taking note of anything you saw. "It looks like they are bringing in some supplies or something." You say, the two trucks that pulled into the compound had a lot of bulky items in the back however the tarp was keeping you from seeing what it could be. "Can you see any insignia?" He lifted his own rifle to look for himself. "Nothing really, they are pretty discreet." Time passed quickly with soap, he was funny and always was able to keep the conversation rolling. Before you knew it, the sky was black and it was time to bunk down before another exhilarating day of people watching. Soap and Price had to share a 2 person tent and Alejandro had his own. You were also given your own hence you are the only female on 141, it just seemed like the polite thing to do. We all ate and suppressed the fire before retreating to our own tents for the night.

You fell asleep no problem however you woke up to a noise in the woods, you always hated camping. Something about the deep woods and being in the middle of nowhere always gave you the creeps. You sit up fast and grab your phone shuffling to turn the brightness down to not give away your position. You heard it again, it sounded like a branch snapping. You dig around frantically in your bag, retrieving your FN-5 7 the only pistol you've ever liked and load a round into the chamber.
Crunch
You hear it again. Your heart pounding and your blood running cold, thoughts about the group you and the rest of 141 have been watching wash over you before you think of something worse. I wish I didn't listen to that podcast about criptids.. what if it's a goddamn skinwalker.. IM NOT PREPARED FOR THAT SHIT???
Crunch
It's much closer this time. Practically feet behind your tent. You refocus on your weapon and your eyes pierce the thin barrier keeping you safe from whatever this is lurking behind you. You'd scream out for the guys but what if it was some serious danger? Not only would you call attention to yourself but the guys would be in danger too.
Crunch
It stands on the other side of the zipped door of the tent. You practically have stopped breathing to make yourself as "small" as possible. You can hear who or whatever it is fiddling with the zipper before it slowly trails along the track, it's open. A gloved hand reaches in to get hold of their balance before their other hand lifts the sheet revealing their face. "Ghost! Where did you..how..?!" You threw the pistol back in your bag before crawling toward him to help pull him inside. He was allowing all the frigid night air in. "Shh, don't want to wake the others do we?" You'd almost forgotten that whiskey and cigarette smell that lingered around him, how his voice was low and guttural absolutely taking you over. "Are you okay? What happened to you?" You're cooing over him, checking him over for wounds and picking leaves and twigs from his clothing. He thought this was cute and a little endearing but he wouldn't let you know that. "The mission went south and in the midst of everything my radio was broken, I need to report to HQ first thing in the morning." He started pulling off his gear and you just watched like a deer in headlights.
"If you take a picture it will last longer." He says without even making eye contact. How did he know you were staring. You feel your cheeks redden, this is the warmest you've been since you had arrived at the camp sight. "How did you know which tent was mine?" You let out very timidly. Ghost now in his sweatpants and a fitted black shirt turned to you and slowly laid you down on your back his knee between your thighs putting pressure on your pussy and his hands on either side of your shoulders. "The others don't smell like cherry blossom cupcake." He let out a small laugh but you were kinda embarrassed, he must have seen your body wash in the shower. His hands began to wander your body like he was inspecting you.