Pt 3 - Training

My alarm begins to ring, it's 5:30 Am already? Dinner last night was good all considering. I sat between Alejandro and my new roommate who I learned goes by ghost. Price and soap across from us making playful banter. Ghost is a name I had heard of, most of my old base was training to be apart of special forces and ghost was well known to be a prime example of what a useful special forces recruit should be. Although the stories about him being a model soldier and elite killer had been drilled into us, they failed to mention his broad stature. Although I was still irritated at him for brushing me off so casually yesterday you couldn't help but admire his body. It had been a long time since you'd been with anyone and sharing a room with a guy like this is bound to stir you up a little. For example, after dinner ghost disappeared for some time only to come into the room you share with nothing on but a towel covering his manhood and his mask. You stared at him feeling your cheeks turn pink within only a second. The water Was rolling down his broad chest, a few noticeable scars presumably from previous missions. He stood there staring at you with a blank expression, his mask made him even harder to read. "A picture will last you longer, sweetheart." His raspy voice broke the silence. "Oh.. er.. um IM SORRY!" You let out immediately looking away. You heard him laugh, it was deep and sultry. "I assumed you would change in the bathroom.." I say still completely red staring at the wall to my right. I could hear him shuffling around, getting dressed I assume. "Well I left my clothes in here, I'm not used to having company." His voice shaking me to the core. "I'm decent now, why do you look so embarrassed?" He sat on the edge of the bed, man spreading with his elbows resting on his knees. "I'm not embarrassed. You just surprised me!" I nearly stumble over every other word. He just laughed and turned over into his bed.
   You struggled to fall asleep. You could hear his soft moans and snores which instead of bothering you just added fuel to the fire. Now with no more than four hours of sleep ghost is changing into some tactical gear looking like he slept like a baby. "Cmon sunshine, we've got some work to do." He orders you. "What are we going to do? The sun isn't even out yet?" I slowly pulled a pair of army fatigue pants over the spandex I'd wore to bed. As I Button them and tighten my belt I notice ghost staring at me. I couldn't tell if he was checking me out or just studying me. "What?" I snap at him, Not particularly happy to be rolling out of bed with so little sleep. "Aren't you just a peach in the morning. We are going to practice some drills before the rest of the team joins us at 7:30." His tone not so happy this time around. He walks out of the room quickly "meet me behind the compound by the shooting range in no more than 10 minutes."
10 minutes? What the hell, I'm in no mood to be rushed right now. I walk to the bathroom, examining my figure and my long wavy hair I quickly twist it up into a bun and brush my teeth. It took me 12 minutes all together. "I thought I said no more than 10 minutes?" He said very stern. His voice indicating he'd already lost is patience. "Sorry, I was.." he cuts me off. "I didn't ask. I gave you an order and you did not comply. It will slide this once but next time there will be consequences." He is stern and serious as per usual but you feel bad for being lax and not taking his orders seriously. "Yes sir, I am sorry."
  You two train for a while before soap arrives. "You two seem to be getting along!" He jokes and nudges ghosts shoulder. "We are training, not hanging out." Ghost says as cold as ever. "Don't get your panties in a bunch I was just teasing ya." They continue to work on some drills together when the others arrive. By the end of the training session it's now lunch time and I'm starved. I didn't have time for breakfast so we walk back together. I notice soap seems to have a very brotherly relationship with ghost and although he constantly antagonizes him, ghost seems to keep his cool.
"I made some quick lunch, help yourselves" Alejandro says as he grabs for his M4 that was tucked away in the corner of the kitchen. As the others disperse you are left alone with ghost.
"You've got a staring problem?" He jabs at you. "No i was just zoning out." You lie. You were admiring his size as he leaned on the counter. "Don't lie to me." He inches toward you, towering over you. His hands meet your hips and guide you to the wall til your back is against it.