O N E

-invitation

"I can't help myself when
you walk in."

"Jungkook-ah", shouted the short male as he burst into Jungkook's office like a hurricane. Jungkook just sighed as it became a habit of him witnessing Jimin like this. "Hello, Hyung. What brings you here?", asks Jungkook with a smile as he sees Jimin takes a seat on the couch. Jungkook gets up from his office chair and sat beside Jimin on the couch.

Jimin looks at him and proceeds, "Listen here you brat, you have to come to my sister's birthday party which is on this Saturday whether you like it or not."

Jungkook made a wierd face and said, "Hyung, you know I am so busy this week. I will not be-"

Jimin points his finger at him and said, "Listen here you boy, every year you make excuses. Last year it was something like a meeting abroad. You better come or else forget that you had a Hyung from Busan.", Saying this he went out.

Jungkook slammed his fists on the couch and says, "Him and his threatenings.", He scoffs.

Actually he considers girls as boring.

Jungkook's Pov.

Honestly, I don't have any interest on his sister's birthday or on her. Then on seeing me she will be drooling for me, huh. I don't want to go there and waste my time. I'd rather sleep than going there.

God knows what will her character. I haven't seen her but whenever I hear the term 'girls' and 'women' I feel like puking.

Tell me, which brother brags about his sister like Jimin Hyung does? I would've poisoned my sister till now, if I had any.

Whatever I have to go.

A/n Pov.

After finishing his work Jungkook went out of his office building with his blazer thrown over his shoulder.

Sitting inside the car, stuck in a traffic he called his mother. Because he was clueless what to buy for the birthday girl as he had zero knowledge about women. And his past was a shit with his ex.

After a few rings his mom picked up the call.

Jungkook's Pov.

"Hello.", said mom from the other side of the phone. "Mom, it's me.", I said.

My mom practically gasps as soon as she heard my voice. "You remember me, kook.", Mom said which made me roll my eyes. "Mom, can you suggest me a gift for a girl.", I said. Then my mom said in a surprised tone, "Am I going to get a daughter in law soon?", Said mom which made me angry. "Mom please. Jimin Hyung called me to attend his sister's birthday party.", I explained, but I can feel the sadness from the other side of the phone.

"Okay, so finally you are going to attend her birthday.", Says mom with a sigh. "Mom, please say something fast. I don't have time."

"Buy a necklace for her. Every girl is very fashionate of necklaces."

Time skip at night.

After coming out of the traffic, I stopped at Dior. I don't know whether I should buy the necklace from here or from somewhere else. But the only thing matters is the necklace.

After a lot of choosing I chose a gold green sapphire necklace. It wasn't expensive. Atleast not for me.

I walked out of the shop after paying with my black card while the guard were holding the bags. 'Bags' cause I bought something for me too ofcourse and returned back to the mansion.

At Jeon's mansion.

After a relaxing shower, I sat on the bed thinking 'why the fuck I have to go?'

It's not like I hate his sister, but here I don't like going to a party of a girl.

The real fact is that I don't even know her name, damn I have never ever saw her in my life. The only thing I know about her is that she is a girl. That's it.

Whatever let's accept the reality.

"In search of a shiny stone I found a diamond."