S E V E N

-Announcement.

"No one wants to
take your pain, Darling."

"Mom and dad, I want to say something.", Asks Jungkook but was cut off by Jeon Hyunbin, his father. "Not now."
"But why?", Asks Jungkook. "Because I want to announce something and I don't like any interruptions." Jungkook groaned and picked up his cup of coffee and starts sipping it. "I want you to be the CEO of the Jeon's Ent."

Jungkook chocked on his coffee and looked at his father with wide eyes. Aerum patted his back and handed him the glass of water. Hyunbin looked at his son and said, "Don't overreact. You have to become a CEO now."

"Jungkook is very young and his mind is not fully matured to handle a whole company. He might be a mafia king but that doesn't mean he can be a CEO too. He is only 23 for god's sake. He won't be able to handle a whole company on his own.", His mother protested but Hyunbin doesn't seem to be listening any of these.

"If I am not wrong then he is handling a part of our company in Seoul by himself. He just has to get trained and that's it.", Said Hyunbin but Aerum was worried for his son. "A part of it, not a whole damn company.", Argued Aerum.

"Aerum, stop arguing. Try to understand, I am turning old. My mind remains absent sometimes. At this age, I wish for nothing but hand my everything to my son and live in peace.", Says Hyunbin and he continues, "Don't you sometimes get mad over the fact that I have to stay at important meetings for long hours despite of my back pain which gets worse sometimes."

Aerum opens her mouth but closes it back. Hyunbin turns to Jungkook and says, "My son, please try to understand. You are turning 24 this September and I planned to announce you as the new CEO of Jeon's on your birthday itself."

Jungkook looks at his father and says, "Fine, I agree." His father smiled widely and pulled him into a hug and patted his back and pulled back. "I am proud of you. This is the thing I wanted to do." Aerum too smiled seeing the father-son moment. "What about me? Will anybody ask me what I want?", Asks Aerum.

Jungkook smiles and looks at his child like mother and asks her, "What do you want, Mom?" His mom smiles and says, "I want a daughter-in-law."

Jungkook smirked and replied, "Don't worry mom. You will get one soon."

Time skip.

It was almost evening. Jungkook went to company after he got a call from his PA about an urgent meeting. His mom was mixing sugar in the coffee while his father was busy typing in the laptop. Making arrangements of his son's day.

"How long is this arrangement going to take?", Asks Aerum to her husband. "It has to be special, honey. It's his birthday moreover it's the day when I will be handing my position to him. It has to be special." Aerum smiled thinking of her son becoming a CEO but she was shocked like why so sudden. "Is there a reason behind all of these?", Asks Aerum to Hyunbin as she passes the cup to him.

Hyunbin kept the laptop on the table and with a sigh he stated, "He is not a normal Mafia. He is the controller of the underworld. The main purpose of the CEO's position is to hide the revelation of his dark business.", Aerum agrees to her husband's words as Hyunbin continues, "If he gets a recognition of a successful CEO in the world then it won't be easy for his rivals to reach him.", Aerum completely agrees to Hyunbin.