T W E L V E

🥀Guys vote and comment on my story. Don't just read and go.🥀

-white mercedes

-"Typa girl you wanna take back to your mama's house"

She crushed the note and threw it somewhere in the room. She glanced at the dress. She expected the dress to be revealing and scandalous but to her surprise it was a off-white colour long skirt which reached till her ankle and a pastel green full sleeved shirt above it. Picking up all the clothes from the bed to wear cause she had no choice other than this.

Why? Was she fucking informed that she will be kidnapped?

She sighed and picked up the outfits. But to her surprise she saw another box with Victoria Secret written on top of it. She opened it and gasped.

She too shocked to see those black lacy undergarments.

How tf he knew I always wear black underwears? They are of even correct size. Oh god!

It's crazy!

Finally after dressing myself up. I walked downstairs. Then a maid came up to me and said, "ma'am please have your breakfast."

"I..I am going.", I said because I had no other option to live here. I already agreed to his damn deal and if I go to Jimin he will ask me millions of questions.

I sat on the chair as the maid served me. There was beacons, eggs and a cheese sandwich. He was right. He even knows my favourites. But how?

I silently had on my meal and was about to go back to my room when I thought to explore the mansion. It can be wrong but habits die hard right? My brother didn't had any privacy when I was with him. He can be a successful and rich CEO to the world but in the end of the day he will sit while i put makeup on his face and do his hair.

I looked at my left and right. When I found no one looking at me I walked out of the living room. After coming out of the entrance I silently walked towards my left.

After walking for a minute I reached near a garden. I was so mesmerized by the beauty. The trees and grasses were dancing in the open field. There was a separate field for roses. The red, pink, white and yellow roses were bloomed beautifully. The whole garden looked like it was been taken care of really good.

The hustling sounds that the trees and the buzzing of bees made relaxed my inner soul. I looked at my surroundings and found some white with a small white tea table in between. I sat on the bench and leaned back enjoying the weather.

Honestly nature always attracted me. If I had a phone with me right now I would have clicked thousands of pictures right now. Not mine but this garden. Speaking of the truth, this garden is more huge than ours. I could see lush green forests far away. I stood up while opening my heels and stepped onto the soft grass.

I walked towards the flower bed of roses and smiled looking at them. I felt an strong urge to pluck a rose but took my hands back being scared. I was disappointed because I could only see them.

"Want me to pluck all these roses and put it under your feet?", I looked back and saw Jungkook walking towards me. He was wearing a black formal pant and blazer with a red satin shirt underneath. His hairs were all over his forehead but that eyebrow piercing of his was shining. Finally he stopped in front of me, but was too close. I could feel his intense stare on me whereas my gaze was fixed on the ground. 

"Aren't y...you angry?", Asked Yn. Jungkook knitted his eyebrows in confusion and asked her, "Why will I be angry?"

"I heard from Oppa that you whip the person who used to pluck your flowers.", said Yn scared of what will happen to her next. Jungkook smirked and held her waist tightly with his left hand and yanked her towards himself and after a long time Yn looked up at him staring at his eyes.

"But now when my favourite flower is you why should I care about this. Now if someone tries to even look at you I will dig their eyeballs out and let it roll on the floor.", said Jungkook with the softest and sweetest tone ever. Suddenly yn felt her stomach doing flips. She was never said these kind of lines.

It's not about words but for Yn it was the way Jungkook looked at her. The way he looked made Yn melt in his arms. Without her noticing he plucked a red rose for the plant and stuck it in her hair and mumbled, "Beautiful. Just beautiful."

But Jungkook took her silence in a negetive way. He parted away from her because he thought that she must be uncomfortable with him but little did he know that his scent calmed her racing heart. "I...I am waiting for you in the living room. Y..you come whenever you w...want t...to.", Jungkook mentally slapped himself for stuttering. He turned back and started walking when he heard Yn giggle and say 'cute' which made Jungkook's body burn.

Yn walked inside the living room after a good 5 minutes and saw Jungkook talking in his phone. Seeing Yn entering Jungkook cut his call and said with a smile, "Let's go." There was whispers among all the servents seeing his change in behaviour.

Jungkook's Pov ~

She looked beautiful in the dress. The shirt and the skirt was a great match but they even looked better on Yn. Her tiny waist was prominent by the skirt. The way she simply braided her hairs and put a pin while her neck had a really thin chain with a tiny locket and her ears had a earring which she has been wearing since she came here.

The thin strands of hairs which were dancing infront of her face and her face was bare. Bare? She don't know about the huge walk-in-closet I made just for her.

How simple and elegant she looks!

I smiled at her and said while holding her hands in mine, "Let's go." I heard thr maids and bodyguards whisper but I cared less. Most probably they all be talking about my change in behaviour.

The change just started...

We reached inside the garage and Yn widened her eyes at the sight. I was shocked too because her own brother is a millionaire and here she is acting like she never rode a Lamborghini. As I heard from Jimin Hyung he once gifted her a red Porsche on her birthday so that she can match her dress with the car. But yk the fun fact, she can't drive. Don't worry I will teach her.

"Which car do you want?", I asked and she was still looking shocked. "Huh!?", she looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "I asked, choose one."

She started roaming her eyes everywhere but she couldn't find the one car she wanted. I giggled at her cuteness. "You know what, you can walk around too.", I said and she started walking looking for the car. But I was confused.

There are so many cars here. I heard that girls love red there are red cars too. But what is she searching? Is there a car she loves but I don't have? If I would've known her favourite car i would've already bought many of them.

I started to walking her while many guards were also there behind me holding the case of car keys. Then she stopped and turned behind to look at me and pointed a finger at one but I couldn't see the car.

I walked fast and stood beside her and said, "White mercedes?", I asked while she nodded a yes. "You like white cars?", I asked and she nodded a yes again. But then I realised that there are very few while cars.

Damn my billion dollars!

"Baby, you are that rare bloomed flower in my life's dead bouquet."