F O U R

-Kidnap

"But mama, I'm in love
with a criminal."

Yn's pov.

Walking back to home at night after my extra coaching classes of science, I realised that it was already dark for me to be outside. I was kinda scared to go home alone. My brother is again out of town due to some business work and even after calling the guard uncle to send a driver cause I am scared, they are not sending anyone.

Oppa, when you come back in Korea please punish them. Huh!

My both friends were with me but they found their boyfriends in the middle way and decided to stay with them, abondoning me.

How cruel !

I took out my phone to call someone to pick me up but unfortunately my phone was dead.

Then I heard footsteps behind me. It wasn't of a old man or a kid, it was sounding like it was a man of power and authority. Not bothering about it and trying to act cool I continued to walk. Suddenly my mouth and nose was covered with a cloth.

Sorry my dear princess.

That's what I heard before everything blacked out.

Waking up in a unfamiliar room, with a golden ceiling on top with a chandalier dangling attached to the it. The bed was very big for a single women like me to sleep on. I looked towards every corner of the room and realised that I was kidnapped.

I was just about to go to the door when a lady maybe in her late 30's entered. God knows why after seeing me she gasped and ran outside. Within a few minutes the man entered I never wanted to see.

"Finally. I got you."

I got up from the bed and stood infront of him. "Why am I here? I know that you are the one who brought me here."

God please Free me from this Jungkook.

The man in front of me just let out a evil laugh and looked at me with those piercing gaze of his, "Because, I love you and I want you."

With that he started to walk towards me while I took equally steps back which made me sit on the bed. Then he comes and bend down on my level while his hands on both of the sides caging me between them.

He came closer to my face and I moved my face towards the side. This action of mine seemed to anger him and he grabbed my jaw not so tightly but enough to cause me pain and made me face him. While grinding his teeth together he says, "Whenever I get closer to you, I expect you stay still and not move." With that he smirks and places a kiss in the corner of my lips. As soon as he left my jaw hot tears weld up in my eyes.

He stood straight and asks, "Is that a yes darling?", I nodded while sobbing. "I need words, baby.", He Says to which I replied, "y... yes."

"Good girl.", He says and goes out of the room. After I Heard the room getting locked from outside I let my tears pour out. Hugging my knees I sobbed. "Why this has to happen to me? What did I do to get this punishment?"

After 2 days in the morning.

Yn was sleeping on the bed with a pout on her face and Jungkook enters the room. He looks at her and sat beside her.

Jungkook's Pov.

Was bringing her here forcefully wrong?

But what could I do? I just wanted her to be with me and only me. I knew that she will never fall in love with me.

Can't you just love me Baby? I swear if your love asks me to change myself, I will do it happily. But just love me.

With that I placed a kiss on her forehead and went out of the room.

Walking down the stairs while wearing my Rolex watch, I met with Chaewon. The head maid of this mansion. "Boss, your breakfast is ready.", Says Chaewon to which I replied, "I am not in  mood to have breakfast. Make sure she eats her each and every meal properly. Allow her to go everywhere but not outside the main entrance. Got it?"

"Yes boss."

"I trust you. Do your job well."

With that she bowed me and I proceed towards my car. Sitting inside my car I took out my phone and called a person whose is doing a very important job for my yn.

Within a few rings he picks up. "Hello?", He says. "Are those outfits ready I asked you to prepare?", I questioned. "Mr. Jeon only few designs are left and those outfits will be delivered to your residence within 2 days.", He replied.
"I expect you to give your best cause you will be getting paid from me and you know clearly that when this Jeon pays, how he pays.", Clearing out myself I cut the call.

A/n pov.

Jungkook sighed leaning back on the car seat. He denied the breakfast not because he wasn't in the mood but when he got to know that Yn didn't had anything since yesterday noon, he also didn't eat anything.

What should he do to make Yn fall in love with him?

This question was just going in circles inside his brain.

He has a lot of people to deal with. First his mother who will cut him into pieces if she got to knew that his son just kidnapped a girl just because he loves him. Then Jimin. Then his other friends.

Gosh! Stress is real.

"Heart can never be forced. If you love someone give your best and let them realise and find their way to you."