F I F T E E N

-same as yours.
"My mama, said Marry a rich man."

"I called you to ask something.", Aerum said making Yn nervous. The old lady sensed her nervousness and put her wrinkled yet soft hands on hers small ones. "There's no need to be nervous. I am your family member in one way."

Yn smiled but that smile of hers vanished once she realised what she meant. "Is Jungkook treating you well? I mean...you know what I want to say."

There's no need to think. Honestly, she feels like a queen here. "Yes. He treats me really very well." Yn internally smiled  recalling the moments of receiving princess treatment by the Jeon. Yn never thought she will treated this good. She thought that he will torture her or even worst kill her. But it was happening the opposite.

But this answer didn't satisfy the old lady. She thought, hearing her own life story the teen in front of her who is her future daughter in law will be free to express the truth. There was an awkward silence between the ladies. To clear that awkwardness she cleared her throat gaining her attention and said, "My life kind of started like yours but in a more painful way."

Yn stared at her with a surprised expression while Aerum chuckled sadly. "I was kidnapped too by my husband. I didn't even know what my fault was.", said Aerum as she took a sip from her camomile tea and continued, "but don't worry, I fell in love with him."

"But Mrs. Jeon how-"

"Mom. Call me Mom."

Yn hesitated at first but decided go with it. "But m-mom how did you fall in love with him so easily?" Aerum let out a laugh seeing her daughter in law this curious. She was happy because she got an amazing gossip partner. "I'll tell you everything but one by one. You won't be able to digest everything. For now you enjoy the princess treatment your future husband is giving you."

"Are you both backbiting about me?", they both stopped and looked back to the owner of the voice.

A/n's pov~

"Yn is only mine. She is my angel. No one, no one can take my place NOT EVEN THAT JEON JUNGKOOK.", Kai shouted as he hit the steering wheel. He pullover in front of Jimin's mansion and took heavy steps inside.

The guards let him in as he is one of Yn's best friends. He entered the huge, luxurious living room making Jimin flinch who was working on the laptop. He was confused by Kai's behaviour but decided to brush it off. He looked up from the screen and said, "Kai, you here? "

"You know what Hyung. Your beloved sister is kidnapped by Jungkook and here you are sitting and chilling.", Jimin was taken aback by his sudden confession. But Kai was surprised seeing him smile afterwards. "W-why are you smiling, Hyung?"

"Yn was right. You can literally do anything for her and you are her bestest best friend. Don't worry she is safe with her lover.", Kai scoffed and said in a bitter tone, "Lover, my foot."

Jimin stood up from the couch and looked at him. "Think before speaking Kai. I am not Yn who will ignore your harsh words. I am her elder brother. Remember that."

"You are her brother that's why I am telling you. Save your sister from that assh-"

"Stop where you are. The person whom you are calling an asshole is like my younger brother. And what were you saying save my sister? I swear Jungkook is the one who deserves Yn."

Kai had enough. He inhaled a deep breath and said, "You'll regret giving your beloved sister's hand to a monster like Jeon." With that he went out of the mansion.

Jimin again started to concentrate on his work but wasn't able to focus. He thought to dial Jungkook's number but thought he would be busy now so Jimin decided not to. But his thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice, "Hey shortie, what's up?" This voice belonged to his soulmate.

He looked up at Taehyung and smiled making Taehyung's smile vanished looking at him. "What happened Jimin why are you so dull?"

Then there was a moment of silence between them. "...it is about Yn." Taehyung's face turned dark. Jimin explained everything to him. "Indeed Kai is right."

"But-", Taehyung cut Jimin and stood up from the couch. "I know Jungkook is like our younger brother whom we raised but don't you know how cruel he is." Jimin went completely silent. He knew it. He knew everything.

"He is a person with high anger issues and a complete manwhore. God knows, with how many women he slept in these weeks. Do you really think he is good for my panda.

Maybe you think that but I don't. I will never accept this relationship. At least not with a person like Jeon Jungkook. For god's sake Jimin, yn is really innocent. I bet she still doesn't know about your mafia's affairs. Does she even know about the real motive of her parents? why are you silent? Speak."

"I can't play with her life. I don't want to snatch her happiness by telling her not to live with her lover.", said Jimin with tears in his eyes Taehyung scoffed at his best friend's love towards his sister. "Indirectly you are for sure playing with her life by accepting her relationship with Jeon."

Taehyung sighed looking at his weak bestie and held his shoulder and said, "Don't worry. Everything will go smoothly. Even if it doesn't, I'll make sure it goes like it should." Then they both engulfed each other in a tight bro hug.

Back at JEON'S ~

"Are you both backbiting about me?", they both stopped and looked back to the owner of the voice. "Yeah, you brat. You scared my daughter." Jungkook scratches his neck and says, "I want to take Yn." Aerum furrowed her eyebrows and asked, "Where?"

"To let her meet with Jimin Hyung."

"As I opened the book of my life, you were that favourite chapter of mine which I loved to read a infinite number of times."

For your kind information, I am still breathing. The exams are over my head but I still I am updating. So I deserve a lot of love.