N I N E

-Reunion

"And he says as long as I'm here no one can hurt you.."

Jungkook's heartbeat raised on hearing her. What was the thing she wanted to say? That too very important. Jungkook was worried but he was happy to the fact that Yn felt free to talk to him herself by coming near him.

Yn looks at him and says, "Can we sit and talk?" Jungkook came out of his thoughts and replied, "S...sure, w...why not."

Jungkook held her hand and guided her towards the big black leather couch. He was surprised to see Yn not struggling in his hold. Her hand felt so warm and soft in his rough ones. His whole body started to relax in a single touch.

As they both sat on the couch Jungkook turned towards her and asked in a gentle manner, "About what you wanted to say?"

Yn turns towards him and looks at his eyes. She saw nothing but love and adoration for her. Till now she never saw anything in his eyes except dominance but now it's filled with love.

Yn gulped down and asked him, "First promise me that you won't get angry at me.", She said extended her palm towards him indicating him to promise her. Jungkook smiled putting his big palm on hers and assured, "I won't."

Yn exhaled a deep breath and spoke, "I want to meet my brother.", After saying this she looked down at her lap scared to face him after the expression of her thoughts.

Jungkook's smile faded and turned into a dark one. Yn got confused when she heard nothing from him. Yn slowly lifted up her head only to meet an expressionless face of his.

Out of nowhere Jungkook burst out laughing which made Yn confuse. Yn furrowed her eyebrows and said with a scoff, "I didn't crack a joke that you started to laugh." But Jungkook being a jerk, continued to laugh like there's no tomorrow.

Jungkook calmed himself down and managed to speak, "You coming to me and asking me to let you go to your brother is a joke, baby." All hopes that Yn had crushed down all of a sudden. "Why?"

"Are you kind of dumb Yn? How can you think that I will let you go that easily when I brought you here with so much difficulty?", Said Jungkook. "Please Jungkook. I beg you.", Requested Yn.

"My brother is in hospital. He is in pain and I can't see that.", Yn's voice broke in between as tears weld up in her eyes. "I promise I will not say anything to Jimin.", Continued Yn. Jungkook felt a pang on his heart on hearing her voice which was filled in pain.

'Queens are born to command not to beg.', said Jungkook as he put a palm on Yn's soft cheeks and gently caressed it. With a deep sigh he said as he stood up from the couch, "I will take you to meet your brother.", Yn's eyes lightened up but Jungkook dimed it, ''But in one condition....''

Running along the corridor of the hospital's V.I.P section, Yn searched for room no. 32. As soon as she reached the room, she saw Taehyung standing leaning onto the wall and Yoongi sat on one of the chairs. They both were with a worried face which was for Jimin. "Oppa, how's he?", Yn asked. "Look who's here? After 2 days someone remembered she has a brother who got into an accident.", Taehyung said with pure sarcasm followed by a chuckle.

They were shocked to see her all of a sudden when they couldn't even find her anywhere. Soon they saw Jungkook. "How's he?", He asked. Yoongi sighed and said, "He is fine compared to yesterday." Suddenly Yn burst into tears and without wasting any second Jungkook pulled her by her waist and hugged her while caressing her back. "Everything's fine don't worry.", Jungkook whispered to Yn while she cried on his chest.

"What's happening?", Asked Taehyung to Yoongi in a very lowered voice. "Only God knows.", Replied Yoongi. Soon the doctor came out of the room and said, "You all can meet him now but don't talk with him about serious conditions." After saying that the doctor walked away after bowing all of them.

They all entered the room and saw him sitting straight on the bed with a blank face. "O...oppa.." Jimin lifted up his face as soon as he heard the soft voice of his sister. He saw his sister standing near the door. As he opened his arms, yn ran into him and snuggled her face into his chest carefully not to hurt him.

Everybody's heart softened on the sight of the bro sis's reunion. Only they knew how much Jimin suffered all these days. Only they knew how much tears he shed for Yn.

But finally today it felt like Jimin got another part of his heart which was missing.

Time skip.

"Now tell me where were you all these days?", Asked Jimin with raised eyebrows. Jungkook smiled and said to Yn as he put his both hands on her shoulder while she sat on the stool beside Jimin's bed, "Tell them, baby."

"Baby?", Yoongi raised his eyebrow. "Actually oppa, Me a..and J..Jungkook are in a r...relationship.", Replied Yn with her head lowered. Jimin smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead Lovingly. Yn was shocked to see this reaction of his. She expected to see him angry because she knew if Jimin opposes this relationship then it will be a advantage for her. As she knew that Jungkook can't do anything if his hyungs are not allowing.

Jimin tiredly looked at Jungkook with a soft brotherly smile and said, "You should have told me before that you love her. I would've happily given my sister's hand onto yours." Jungkook smiled cheekily but Taehyung scoffed. "Just because of this forgiving behaviour of yours, you always get into trouble. The girl who left you when you needed the most just to run away with her lover, you call that girl your sister. If I was in your place then I wouldn't even look at her face till I am breathing in this world."

With that he rushes out of the hospital leaving the 4 persons in the room. Yoongi looked at Yn. He saw how yn's cheerful face lost its colour on hearing Taehyung's harsh words. Yoongi knew out of her brother's all friends she trusted Taehyung the most. He knew that there's something fishy but he decided not to tell Jimin and wait till he recovers completely.

He saw Jimin's smile which made his eyes shut which was on his face after god knows long and he didn't want to ruin it for his stupid thoughts.

Jimin turned his head towards Yoongi to ask about his company and were talking about something related to business matters then Jungkook slightly tapped on Yn's shoulder and indicated her to move to the next step and Yn did because she thought that if this is the only way she can meet her injured brother then it's completely fine.

"Oppa I want to tell you something.", asked Yn interrupting the two males. "Even if I say no you will still say. So, go ahead.", Jimin mocked but yn's face was something different. It was a mixture of fear of something, confusion of what to do, anger towards something and disappointed. He furrowed his eyebrows looking at Yn's expressions because he knew she will land a soft punch on his chest but she didn't.

He raised her since she was 4 so will he not know how she reacts to something. No one knew her better than him. But he stayed silent because he knew that one day or the other she will open up the book of her thoughts and cry on his shoulder.

"I want to stay with Jungkook."

"Siblings have two mindsets. It's either fight with you or fight for you."

Guys, you all are reading and going away. Atleast let me know that you like it or not. Please vote and comment it will work as a motivation for me. Please show some love and support me🥹.