T E N

🥀Guys vote and comment on my story. Don't just read and go.🥀

- wanna hold you.

"Baby, I just wanna be yours, I wanna be yours, I wanna be yours~"

The ride from the hospital to the mansion was quite. The driver was busy on his driving and his eyes were focused on the road. Meanwhile, Jungkook was busy staring at the girl beside him on the passenger seat. How her hair was simply neatly braided, she wore a long black dress with a white turtle neck underneath with a simple transparent not so high heels unlike those bitches who's hair will be all over their body messily, dress being so revealing that it won't make any difference even if they are naked.

But still she was the most elegant and magnificent woman in his eyes. But one thing was missing which was her smile. It hurted him to see her like this. He may not be a soft person to anyone but for Yn, he is on his knees.

She was just blankly staring out of the window. He wanted to pull her onto his chest and let her cry as much she wants. He wanted to make her feel that he loves her. But he can't. He wants her to herself realise the love which Jungkook has for her.

Finally they arrived in front of the huge main entrance of the mansion. At the entry gate there was really very tight security.  Dozens of men dressed in black suit and red tie stood. Shiny black and expensive cars stood in line on both of the sides of the road.

The black gate between two high pillars with round vintage light on top of it which shines when sunrays fall on it. On both of the sides there was dense forest. On the left pillar there was a name plate made up of gold with JEON'S MANSION written over it in a clean calligraphic manner.

The gate opened and the car in which Jungkook and Yn were seated was entered inside followed by 2 other cars and the rest 6 cars remained outside.

It was almost night, so the forest wasn't much visible. But the lights which were glowing along the side of the road at least made the road visible. After passing another gate the car stood infront of the mansion.

After the guard opened the gate of the car, yn didn't even wait for Jungkook or anyone she just ran inside the mansion.

Running upstairs she opened the door of the room she was living in. She flopped onto the bed and let all the tears run down her rosy cheeks which she controlled all the way to the mansion.

Yn's Pov :-

I tried but I can't. Finally these stupid tears fell down. Can I ever get a peaceful life? No right? First I had to get away from my parents because I was never an accomplishment to them. They never saw me as their own blood.

They always favoured my older brother. As because he was good at everything. Sports, studys, and everything. After graduating he helped my father running the café then he started to build his own empire. Slowly they started to forget me but suddenly they started showing affection towards me which was all fake.

Then all this. I always wanted to marry someone who I love. Not some random mafia king who is forcing me to marry him f God knows why.

And today I didn't expect Taetae to be this harsh to me. He used to forgive me everytime but today the hope was crashed. I hoped he will be the person to understand me when I will talk to him. It's my fault too. I shouldn't have agreed to his goddamn condition of his.

Flashback~~

"I'll let you meet your brother but in one condition.", said Jungkook in a stern manner with his arms crossed on his chest. "W...what's the condition?", she asked being low-key scared.

"You have to tell everyone that we both are in a relationship and you want to stay with me under one roof.", yn's eyes widened. Before she could say anything he continues, "In front of them you have to accept my hugs and kisses so they will really believe you...are you saying yes to this deal or else unfortunately you can't meet your beloved brother throughout your lifetime."

Jungkook turns back facing her and says, "I am going to my office room and don't forget to tell me your opinion about this deal."

He only walked a few steps when Yn said in a whisper but audible to Jungkook and he halted in the way, "I do agree but just take me to my brother." Jungkook turned back facing her and said while taking steps closer to her, "I knew that you would say yes. So can we start with this deal from now onwards."

He ran his index finger from her forehead till her lips. He parted her pursued lips with that finger and leaned closer to her lips till her hot and unsteady breath hit his pierced ones. "Can I just claim this pair of lips now or should I wait till our marriage day. I just can't wa-", suddenly there was a knock on the door. Jungkook groaned while Yn mentally thanked god.

"Who is it?", he asked with gritted teeth. "B...boss the car is ready to go to the hospital.", a male voice with fear came from outside. Jungkook sighed tucking her baby hairs behind her ear. "Let's go meet Jimin Hyung."

"In life, what you want and what you get are rarely congruent."