E L E V E N

-Selfish devil

"Doin' it like a tomboy."

A/n's pov :-

She sat straight on the bed and said to herself, "I tried my best to not break down like this but I can't. I can't see myself weak front of the world."

"Crying doesn't make you weak. It's okay to shed tears but why are you tearing yourself.", says Jungkook as he walked inside the room. Yn stood up from the bed wiping her tears but still they flowed. "Why are you crying, princess? It hurts me to see you like this.", he tried to hold her shoulders but Yn yanked it away. She got up from the bed and harshly wiped her face.

"You are the reason I am getting hurt. It's been more than a week and you are still keeping me with you. You know what people like you only love money and blood not humans and their feelings. *chuckle* Your heart is made up of stone that's why you don't care about me nor my tears. You ju-"

"Enough.", said Jungkook and stood up facing her. Jaw clenched and eyes dark. "Just enough Yn. I wouldn't have taken you to meet your brother if I didn't care about you. I care about you that's why i-"

"That's why you made that fucking deal. What if I didn't agree to that so-called deal of yours. Y-"

"I would've still taken you."

"Why?", yn whispered cause she was shocked by his answer.

"Because I love you and I care for you, princess. I would have gladly let go of my deal even if you have said no to it but I just can't withstand your tears. Your tears makes me doubt my position. Learn to be strong, Princess. Cause people can use your weakness as their strength."

"You are doing the same. If you loved me then why would you bring Jimin in between. I heard love has no conditions, but you are just faking it. My brother used to brag about you a lot. Jungkook this, Jungkook that but I see the human that my brother considers as an innocent bunny is a selfish Devil. My brother always loved you like his own brother. He used to leave me at midnight. If I ask him then he tells that you got injured in a mission. But look at you, you don't even care for him."

Jungkook stayed silent because he wants Yn to say everything that's in her mind. She has been like this since his parents moved to their farmhouse in Seoul. God knows why? Normal people wouldn't dare to even look straight into his eyes but see, this man is silently listening to the accusations from his love even if they are not true. But it's okay if he gets to listen to her voice. After completing her sentence she started to breathe heavily while looking at him with anger in her eyes.

"Are you done? Do you want to drink water?", he asked picking up the water bottle from the nightstand opening the cap. Yn being thirsty as hell didn't say anything just grabbed the bottle from his grasp and gulped down the water.

A/n- Dear ladies, find a man who will get you a water bottle after an argument.

Yn handed him the water bottle back and sat on the bed and looked up at him. Jungkook was also looking back at her with soft eyes. She continued to look at his eyes to find anger because she said a lot of things to him which she shouldn't have but all she saw was care and love for her.

Jungkook was looking at her but suddenly sat on his knees infront of her and opened the heels she was wearing.  Yn was shocked to see that. She was looking at Jungkook's tattooed hands which was busy openning the straps of the heels. After placing them beside he gave a little massage to her small and soft feet he placed her both legs on the bed and covered them with a duvet . He stood up and said in a low voice, "Sleep now. You must be tired of insulting me. Wake up early tomorrow we have a lot of things to do."

After saying that he turned back walking out of the room after turning the lights off and closing the door. Yn was left in shock. She never expected the Jeon Jungkook to kneel down infront on a woman like her. Then she laid on the bed.

Only the bedside lamp was the source of light. Infact she felt wierd. Very weird. The first day she spent was horrifying because she spent the day with a fear of him killing and abusing her. But it all turned to be overthinking.

All these days of her living here was good enough because she was being treated as same as she was treated in her brother's mansion. But one thing is very strange. How come these maids know all her favourites. Likes and dislikes. Allergic foods and her favourite dessert.

With these thoughts she drifted into her Dreamland.

At morning:-

Her slumber was disturbed by a maid who was constantly trying to wake her up. She opened her eyes lazily and asked, "What time is it?"

"Ma'am it's 7:15am already.", the maid answered.

"What? Please just 5 minutes more.", Yn said as she pulled the duvet onto her face. "Please Ma'am wake u-"

"Okay okay.", with that she gave up and sat straight on the bed. "Ma'am actually Mr and Mrs. Jeon are coming from the farm house today. I thought of telling you because you were asking about them.", Yn finally smiled widely. "Really?" "Yes ma'am."

"When are they arriving?", she asked with sparkling eyes. "Maybe after lunch time.", the maid answered. As soon as she got the answer she ran inside the bathroom. After chuckling the maid went out of the room.

Coming back after an shower while drying her hairs with a small towel she saw a dress and small boxes with a red rose with a note under it. She picked up the rose and when she tried to sniff it she realised the scent was not of a rose it was a very similar smell which comes out from Jungkook's body.

Did he spray his perfume on this pretty rose? Maybe.

She picked up the note with another hand and started to read it.

Be ready at 10 am. After breakfast we will go shopping for some stuff. Don't be late. Yesterday you didn't have your dinner so remember to eat properly. There will be bacon, eggs and a cheese sandwich for you. Eat well, princess.

Your future husband.🍁

"When I find you looking at me like I am the most beautiful art piece to ever exist, I feel like if not the whole world then it has to be only you."