E I G H T

- Reveal

"And I burst into flames."

Aerum was just staring out of the balcony with an emotionless face. She was still not able to digest the fact that his son is walking on the footprints of his father's which she never wanted. She always wanted his one and only son to be loving to everyone and if not this and at least he should be like his father.

It would be a lie if she says that Hyunbin doesn't love her. He loves her like no one else. Honestly, not even her parents gave this much love and affection to her. She is very fortunate to get a husband like him but the past still triggers her.

The past which she never wanted to repeat.

The past which she never wanted any other girl to experience.

The past which became her trauma.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard the bathroom's door unlocking. She saw Hyunbin coming out of the bathroom while wiping his hair with a small towel. He looks at her and asks her, "What happened to you? You are being absent minded since yesterday evening."

Aerum replied, "It's not like that. It's just that-"

"Are you worried about the girl in the room which is just beside Jungkook's room?", Asked Hyunbin making her eyes widen. She opened her mouth to speak but was shushed by her husband. "Let me remind you that the blood of Jeon's is running inside his veins. So, if he wants something then he will get it.", Said Hyunbin while drying up his hair with a dryer.

Aerum stood up from the bed and said, "So you think whatever your son is doing is right. Then you are wrong."

Hyunbin turned towards her and said, "I don't think her father will disagree in this relationship. Whatever it is he has been my business partner over the years."

Aerum says, "They are not in any kind of relationship, Hyunbin."

Hyunbin was confused because as per Jungkook's information, he knows that they both are in a live in relationship. "I know.", Hyunbin replied calmly. She walked two steps ahead and replied, "Jungkook kidnapped her. Aren't you bothered about it?", Asks Aerum. "Why will I be? In fact I am proud of him."

"You are crazy.", Mumbled Aerum to herself as she walks out of the room.

Time skip :-

Walking back to the room after putting back the book in the library after spending a good quality time in the garden. That's the only place she finds peace in this whole ass mansion. She was about to go towards the hallway which leads to the library room when she heard some gossips among the maids.

Growing up in a mansion too, surrounded by numerous maids and servants she knew it was quite normal of them to talk among themselves. It didn't remain normal when she heard the word 'Jimin' in the conversation. She halted in the midway and started eavesdropping. It's a bad habit but it's ok....

Maid 1- Yeah, I heard the same news too from the guards about Mr. Park Jimin health.

Maid 2 - What's about him?

Maid 3 - He got into an tragic road accident two days ago as he was driving being drunk. Don't worry, he is fine now.

Yn gasped silently and listened further.

Maid 2 - It's not possible because he is not that type of person who will drink and drive....But why did he drink?

WTF!?

Maid 4 - Because he was depressed since he got the news of his sister missing. He tried every single thing to get her back but he was unsuccessful. God knows what will be his reaction when he get to know that his best friend kidnapped his sister. Those bodyguards were even telling that he always call for his sister in his sleep.

He calls for me in his sleep?

Maid 1 - I am pretty sure that Mr. Jeon is upto something as his father is also supporting him now.

Maid 3 - I don't think Mrs. Aerum is happy about this.

Maid 4 - Leave it. We are just maids and we are here to work for which we are getting paid. I don't think anyone will care about our opinion.

Maid 2 - Correct.

The ground under Yn's feet slipped away. She didn't had any clue about her brother. The person who cared for her like she is his daughter is in pain.

She ran upstairs with tears running her face. She entered the room and locked it and fell on her knees. The pain which is stinging inside her heart is unbearable.

How can someone be so cruel?

How can someone separate a person from their loved ones?

Her brother is laying on the hospital bed in pain. God knows where he got hurt and how much blood he lost.

She wiped her tears away and said to herself, "No, I can't be a weak person. I have to talk to Jungkook today."

Time skip:

It was almost midnight. The night was peaceful and the only sound which could be heard was of the crickets. Yn stood in the middle of the hallway and looked behind her in case someone is there. She proceeded towards Jungkook's office room and she knew he doesn't sleep this early as he does his underworld works now.

Now Yn stood infront of his office room and with shaking hands she knocked on the door.

Knock knock

No reply.

Knock knock

'Come in'

A shiver ran down her spine on hearing the deep voice. She hesitantly entered the room and saw him typing on the laptop and attending a call at the same time.

Jungkook's Pov.

I was busy with some work when I heard a knock on the door. I glanced at the wall clock and I realised that it's too late for someone to come near me. I shrugged my shoulder and continued to work when I heard my phone ringing. I picked up my phone and saw the caller Id, it was my P.A. I received the call and my pa started to tell me about the status of the investments as I wrote some points too.

But to my surprise I saw Yn standing infront of me.

"I want to die for your smile, I want to get lost in your words, I want to drown into your eyes and finally I want you, forever.
Just forever."