F O U R TE E N

-Obsessed

"I was lost within the darkness but then I found you."

Jungkook's Pov ~

I was typing a message to my secretary that I will be arriving at the company after some hours cause I am busy with my soon-to-be-wife. I have seen my already married friends who are also mafias controlling their wives like some toys. Like who tf decides their wife's clothes? As if you are going to wear that. Atleast I am not doing it because I want to give her all the freedom of this world and about the security? She have me.

Let her decide what she wants to wear and also she is going to rule my kingdom, so why not?

Later she asked me if she can try a dress or not. I hummed a yes. And if I find it revealing then I am not going to approve that dress at all. After a few minutes i heard a soft voice which belonged to my lady.

Holy fuck!

Who gave her the permission to be this hot?

If I had a chance to worship her then I would gladly do. Her large hips were prominent through the dress. Her hair was opened which reached below her huge ass. Her perky boobs were-

Stfu Jeon! Have some decency.

I really felt a strain in my pants that's when I realised that it's time to go. I didn't say anything and said, "if you like then we are taking it." I saw how her face lost it's colour.

I see, my baby wanted to get a compliment from me.

I didn't want to say this babe, but- please understand your man's situation.

She again goes inside the changing room as I started to pay for it. After spending a good 2 hours we walked out of the mall with my men carrying the bags.

Sitting inside the car, I took out the car keys from my suit pocket and started the engine. While driving I spared a glance at her time to time.

I shouldn't have said that. Atleast I could've smiled at her. Fuck you Jungkook!

I choose to stay silent because I know that I don't have any control over my tounge and over-all I don't want to hurt my cinnamon roll.

It was clearly visible that she was sad. She continued to look out of the window and stare at nothing. We reached the mansion and after opening the door she ran inside the room.

So this is how you are gonna make her fall in love?

Time skip~

She was just sitting on the bed quietly when she Heard a knock on the door. She said a low come in and her smile widened when she saw Aerum standing there. She stood up and bowed her. "Oh my dear, you don't have to bow. I am a cool lady btw.", she said in a mocking tone.

Yn got shy and told her to sit. "No no. Btw I came to ask if we can have tea and some girly talks?" "Sure, Mrs. Jeon why not."

With that they both walked down and sat on the bench placed on the garden. "So, what did you do in my absence?"

Yn's pov~

"So, what did you do in my absence?", she asked me with curiosity. "Nothing special Mrs. Jeon. We went for shopping that's all.", I replied while fidgeting with my fingers. "What do you mean by We? Jungkook and you?", she asked and unknowingly I felt my face burn.

I lifted my face only to see her smiling warmly. She cleared her throat and said, "Actually I called to ask you something."

Meanwhile somewhere in the city of Seoul~

"What the hell do you mean by she is in JEON'S MANSION?", shouted Kai as he got up from the couch which made his spy take two steps backwards. "Y...yes boss. Jeon J...Jungkook is the one who kidnapped Miss. Park." The stutter of the man which saying Jungkook's name didn't go unnoticed by Kai. "Get lost.", Kai said in a whisper. "B...boss-" "I SAID GET OUT."

He sat back on the couch and lit up a cigarette for himself and puff out a smoke. "If this is your new game then I will be glad to be a participant in it.", he said with a dirty smirk. Soon the door burst open revealing Jackson. "Kai, you know yn is-"

"-Kidnapped by that Jeon.", Kai continued. Jackson widened his eyes and continued to say, "Not only that Kai, he fucking love her and he is planning to say this infront of the media on the upcoming ceremony."

Kai squinted his eyes and asked, "What ceremony?" "He is going to be the CEO of JEON'S company." Jackson said.

"It can't be. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! Yn is only mine.", shouted Kai as he threw the flower vase on the floor which broke into pieces. Jackson looked at him and said with a sigh, "I told you if you want to make Yn yours then just go for it. Don't wait. Now these screams are useless."

"Jimin Hyung knows about this?", asked Kai. "I think no as because he-" Jackson didn't even complete his sentence when Kai stormed out of the room. Jackson sighed and said to himself.

'When you had the chance you didn't. Now when she is in the cave of the lion, this rat will go to fight. He is Jeon Jungkook not some street gangsta, if he wants then he will turn your life upside down. I wish you luck.

Now the only thing I am scared of is Jimin Hyung. First of all, hyung loves Yn more than anything. Second, Jungkook is hyung's favorite dongsaeng. Third, Kai's obsession over Yn. But honestly, I think Jungkook is best for Yn.'

"Obsession is dominating while love is submissive."