T H I R T E E N

🥀🍁 please guys vote and comment. Don't just read and go.🍁🥀

-Black Slit dress

"Can I go where you go? Can I always be this close? Forever, ever."

~Lover | Taylor Swift

A/n's pov~

Soon they both reached infront of a very luxurious mall. There were more 9 black cars following behind the white car in which Jungkook was driving and Yn was seated beside him. In all these days of living with him she realised one thing. The thing is if she obeys him and act nicely with him then he listens to her but if she shouts or opposes him he...he still listens to her.

Honestly she never saw him angry at least not in front of her or at her. Maybe this is the calmness before the storm. Yn never thought of him being this caring to her because as she heard from her school friends that Jeon Jungkook is very cold and rude. He doesn't care what people think and how will they feel by his act and in the last he does what he says.

She heard a lot of praises of him from Jimin but she was left confused because she couldn't decide who's words were true. Her brother's or her school friend's. "If you are done staring me then can we move out of the car. Honestly baby, you have the whole night to watch me but we also have a lots of things to buy, right? So lets go."

Yn looked down at her lap while her whole face was burning. Yn didn't knew that she was staring at him while she was busy in her deep thoughts. Jungkook moved his face closer to hers and said, "Bae, I will do anything just to have your cheeks on fire and you are looking cute btw." "W..we are g.. getting l..late."

"Oh yeah! We are getting late right. But I can leave my important works just to be with you.", she was looking his face which was too close to her. She remained still like a statue because one little movement of her, their lips will meet. Soon Jungkook's phone rang.

He groaned and picked it up because it was his guard from the car behind him. "Boss, is everything okay? Can we get down from the car?"

"Yes." As soon as he instructed guards surrounded the white car and one of them opened the door for Jungkook and the other one opens it for Yn. Jungkook fixed his suit and Yn comes beside him. Honestly, she never went out of her mansion alone either its with Jimin or her ajhumma who was like a mother to her.

Jungkook noticed her uneasiness and grabbed her hands gently In a lovely hold and squeezed it softly. He gave her an assuring look which said 'Don't worry.' which calmed Yn's nerves.

The way to the floor where they needed to go was cleared by the bodyguards. People around them bowed him and some even went on their knees. One thing which was really prominent was the whispering people did amongst themselves. Jungkook ignored it but Yn didn't. She started to feel uncomfortable.

But for some reason she felt as if she owns the world. She felt really powerful.

Soon they reached the 8th floor where they had work. "Why are we here?", yn asked looking at him with big eyes.

Jungkook's Pov

"Why are we here?", she asked with big innocent eyes. I chuckled at her words. I looked at her who reached just till my biceps. "We are here to buy a beautiful dress for my beautiful flower.", I could see how redness crept up to her cheeks.

We both walked inside the big store with tones of bodyguards surrounding us and everyone bowed us as a lady approached us. "Good morning sir, what would you like to see?" I glanced at Yn who was just clutching on my blazer like a small child like she will get lost if I leave her. "Show my lady your best collections and make sure to not bring any slutty outfits and if my lady goes out of your store dissatisfied then it will be dangerous for you.", I said in my usual cold tone.

Yn's pov~

"Show my lady your best collections and make sure to not bring any slutty outfits and if my lady goes out of your store dissatisfied then it will be dangerous for you.", suddenly I felt butterflies inside my stomach. I don't know why I am always affected by his words.

She bowed and left. I walked while I held Jungkook's big hand. He sat on the white couch while manspreading as I sat beside him elegantly.

The lady stood in front of us as she showed us each and every dress. Jungkook asked me to try one but I said that if I like them I will.

Then she came with a long black satin slit dress. I really liked it simplicity. So I decided to try it. "Can I try this one?", I asked as Jungkook hummed in response without even looking at the dress nor at me cause he was busy on his phone. I took the dress from her hands as she led me to the changing room.

Looking at door behind me, I looked at myself properly. My skin is more glowing than it was before. My hair is almost crossing my butt and it was fully black and shining. Hesitantly, I stripped down my clothes and wore the dress.

I was looking really beautiful. My curves were visible. My cleavage wasn't much visible and it made me happy. I opened my hair completely and after giving it a proper size with my hands I walked out of the room.

"J...Jungkook", I called him out after a battle inside my head. "How am I looking?"

"Even heaven will feel insecure if they see you."