S I X

- Almost.

"It's the almost
that hurts me the most."

Sitting on the bed while watching the moon, Yn sighed. That's all she could do cause she was powerless. Her phone was taken away from her and finally her necklace was also taken away. Atleast her brother could track her with the help of the tracker inside the necklace.

She already had her dinner because her brother always told her to respect food. Some people are starving when there's a plate of meal infront of you and you are not even looking at it. Even if she don't want to eat, what could she do. She had to be alive just to be able to see her brother and her friends again.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and on opening the door, she saw the head maid. She knows because unlike her house, here they have batches for every particular servant.

On allowing her inside she says, "Mrs. Jeon you have to be all ready tomorrow morning by 9am." Yn forrowed her eyebrows and asked, "Why will I? And please stop calling me this Mrs. Jeon. I get irritated whenever I hear this." The maid just lowered her head and replied,
"I am so sorry but this is Mr. Jeon's one of the strict order."

Yn just rolled her eyes but before she could say anything else, the maid said, "Mrs. Jeon, the dresses and other essentials will be sent to your room tomorrow early morning."

Yn was confused and asked, "But why?"

"Because, Mr. Jeon's parents are coming tomorrow and he doesn't want to see any mistakes in the arrival of his parents who are visiting after almost two year.", Explains the maid.

Yn's blood boiled in anger and she said, "Who is he to order me and why will I follow him? For your kind information I don't even listen to my parents and what he thinks of himself, huh!"

"Because I am the master of this mansion and everybody including you, have to follow my instructions.", Says Jungkook who was walking into her room while still being in his office attire. Seems like he just got back from work.

He gestures the maid to leave and she quickly goes out of the room after bowing to both of them. He looked at her and smirked, "So....What were you saying? You don't even listen to your parents....that's disrespectful darling."

Yn just glared at him. "Just Get out of here. I don't want a single piece of value from you.", Says Yn straight looking into his eyes. "I didn't come to get out of here. I came to say something.", Says Jungkook as he walks closer to her making her step backwards. In a swift second she was pinned to the wall.

Jungkook's tall figure towered the short girl and he leaned closer, inhaling her scent. "Such a sweet fragrance.", He whispered. There was goosebumps all over Yn's body and she closed her eyes tightly.

He raises his head from her neck and saw yn's eyes closed. He tapped her cheek and she opens her eyes. On opening her eyes, her eyes were filled with tears, which soon rolled down her cheeks.

Jungkook wipes her tears with his thumb and says, "Just came to say that, please don't make any scene tomorrow. I want to announce something to my parents.", Says Jungkook while caressing her cheek.

But tears kept falling from her almond eyes and a sob escaped her mouth. "For your kind information, I don't like crying babies. You can shed tears when I'll permit you.", Says Jungkook as he wipes her face with his palm. "Now sleep. You gotta get up early in the morning.", He said but before she could even move from there, he places a kiss on her forehead and goes out of the room after showing her his dirty smirk.

Yn slides down the wall of the room and cried harder. Loud sobs escaped her mouth and she pressed her palm over her mouth.

The girl who did whatever she wanted. The girl who never listened to her parents. The girl who was a babygirl of her brother was tortured here, was forced to do things she didn't like. A random man just comes and places kisses on her face and goes out.

Wow! Just, wow! Life....

At Morning, after the arrival of his parents.

Sitting in the garden they all were having a quick catch up while having coffee.

"Then, when he told me to suggest a gift for a girl I was shocked. I felt like I am going to have a daughter in law soon.", Said Jeon Aerum. Jungkook's mom as she let out a laugh.

Jungkook's mouth dried up hearing his mother. He started to think what will be his mother's reaction to what he has done. After a lot of debate inside his brain, he decided to reveal the truth.

"Mom, I want to say something."

At Jimin's mansion.

Jackson was busy tracking the location while Kai and Jimin were focused on the laptop screen. "Did you find out anything?", Asked Jimin to which Jackson just nodded as a no.

Jackson left the laptop keyboard and massaged his temples. Jimin and kai furrow their eyebrows and Kai asks him, "What happened? Did you find anything?"

Jackson looks at Jimin with a sorry look which makes Jimin worry.

"Sorry Hyung, but the tracker's server is lost which means the tracker is destroyed.", Said Jackson in a low voice.

"Sometimes time makes you regret your existence and this regret is scary, every moment it hits."