T W O

-First sight

"I see forever in your eyes."

The hustle and bustle in the Park's mansion and the constant whinning of Yn to her brother is never going to end. "Oppa, I don't want to wear pink.", whined Yn. Jimin tried to make her up, "Cupcake, pink will look good on you. Don't you all agree?", He asked to the other 5 maids who are the personal maids hired for Yn by him. They all nodded. "Pink is such a sweet colour for our sweet ma'am.", Said one of the maid.

Yn just glared at all of them and said, "Pink is such a ewy color, who even wears that? I'd rather be naked in the party then wearing this.", The maids gasped putting their hands on their mouths. Jimin just massaged his temples and said, "You want to wear red?"

Yn's eyes sparkled and she looked at her brother with doe eyes. "I can?" Jimin nodded. Suddenly Yn became sad. Jimin got confused and asked, "Why are you sad now? Now don't tell me that you don't even like that."

Yn stood up and said, "The party is to be held today evening and what if the outfit don't reach in time? Then for sure I have to be naked." Jimin looked at her in a disgusting face and said in a stern voice, "For god's sake shut up."

Time skip at the party venue in the evening.

Jungkook reached there and by 15 minutes he was late. As he entered the hall he saw the hall decorated delicately with wreaths of flowers and new chandaliers were hanging from the roof. On entering the hall he met with a happy Jimin. Jimin walked towards him and hugged him tight. After pulling away from the hug he said, "I thought you will not come."

Jungkook just looked at him and smiled because he don't want say something which will make Jimin sad. "Where is your sister?", Asked Jungkook maintaining the formality. "Ah...She is getting ready or maybe arguing over some jwellery. Forget about her let's have some drinks, everyone is here including Yoongi hyung."

While walking with Jimin towards the bar he saw two persons he never wanted to see. What are they doing here?

While the seven friends were busy sipping their wines they heard the whole hall cheer in delight when they looked behind they saw Yn walking elegantly down the stairs while 3 maids walking behind her. God knows for what reason Jungkook was just staring at her. His eyes were refusing to move away from her. His heart was beating against his ribs like it can come out any second.

Everything happened in a fraction of seconds.

Jungkook's Pov.

Oh Man! Holy shit.

Is she a goddess?

Her jet black wavy hairs which fell down her hips, the satin red floor length gown which was showing her heavenly figure and that innocent face which held purity.

No no no, what are you thinking Jungkook? Every girls are same.

But, just look at her.

Perfect. Just perfect. Beyond the word perfect.

Then I remembered to give the gift I bought for her. I glanced at her and saw that she was covered by the crowd and I decided to give her the gift later.

By the way, Jimin Hyung wasn't sitting with us as he went to treat the guests.

"Yn is looking beautiful today, right?", I heard Yoongi Hyung speak to which Jin Hyung replied, "Not today, every single day she looks beautiful."

So her name is Yn. Okay then.

Then Jin Hyung proceeds, "She is 12 years younger than Jimin, yet Jimin obeys her.", Everybody started to laugh imagining the male being obedient towards the younger.

Then I looked at Yn. I was surprised to see Jackson and Kai with her. Yes, they are the two persons I never wanted to see, atleast not here. Suddenly Kai's eyes met mine. Smirking, Kai wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled his phone out and clicked a selfie with her to which Yn posed in a adorable face.

Why Kai can't be me?

"Yo! Yn is about to cute the cake let's go or are you all planning to get wasted right here.", Said Jimin out of nowhere.

"Let's go."

After sometime. Almost party was over. {A/n's pov}

Some guests were leaving and some were busy talking with Yn. But for some reason Jungkook's eyes were not ready to leave Yn at any cost. But then he remembered to give her the gift.

After a lot of arguments in his brain about whether he should give the gift to Jimin or to Yn directly. He decided to give to Yn himself.

He slowly walked towards yn who was currently walking towards the couch. Jungkook was quitely following her to let her sit on the couch first.

But, because of high heels and slippery floor she slipped and before she could feel anything hard on her butt, a strong tattooed arm caught her by her waist. Yn was shocked how come a unknown person can hold her like this? That even in the presence of her brother. How dare he?

She pulled herself back from Jungkook's arm and glared at him. God knows why Jungkook was scared. She dusted herself and asked, "Why were you following me?"

Jungkook looked at her and examined her facial features. Her siren eyes, those full pink lips, her round face and that sweet nose piercing of hers. Everything about her was so precious.

Did he ever felt like this before? Absolutely NO.

Yn waved her hands infront of his face and said, "Hello, where are you lost?"
Hesitantly Jungkook pulled out the black box wrapped in a white ribbon and gave it to her. Gladly Yn took it. "Actually I...I couldn't g..give yo...you earli...earlier.", Jungkook mentally slapped himself for stuttering.

Yn was dumbfounded by the fact that he was stuttering. Yn gave him a sweet smile white tilting her face to the right and said, "Thank you."

At this moment, Jungkook was like lava.
He couldn't understand what was going inside his body. His body was just burning and his heart was pounding like crazy with his stomach doing summersaults.

That single smile effected the mafia king badly.

"I'm not used to this feeling baby. Why are you troubling me?"