Sold | Chapter 2

☆•𝐒𝗍υ𝖼𝗄 ω𝗂𝗍ɦ 𝗒ⱺυ•☆

________________________________

"Ahhhhhhh" the Young blonde let out a whisper yell, trying to not let out a big screem as his step father hit him on his back with a belt.

Mr. Kim needs no reason to beat him. He can do whatever he wants to do with the boy, his late wife left with him.

"You are noting just a burden on me you Whore! I shall better sell you to someone. Just eating and wasting my money and time." He yelled and walked away.

The Blonde hissed in pain. But still, no tear fell down from his eyes. He has been too much adapted to such things. No matter how much anyone torture or curse him, noting affects him now.

His step father was always like that, even when his mother was alive. But after her death, the torchers have become more severe. Yet he endures everything because he has no one to help him out.

This is how he needs to survive. He can't even think about dieing, cause he has promised his mother to survive and live happily. It was his last wish. He sometimes laughs at himself that he is living such a life like a stupid fool. There is nothing to be happy about anything, there is nothing in his life like his mother wanted him to live.

Still he is living. Expecting something good to happen.

●●●

"Get ready. Some people are coming to meet us. Here is a dress for you and some makeup. Hide the marks You have on your face and neck and come downstairs in an hour." Mr. Kim spoke in cold voice giving him a bag.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"Don't You dare to ask anything. Just remember that I have sold you. You are going to get married and the burden on me will be removed for a year. Than I will sell you again to some other party." He spoke and left.

"Oh......so he is getting me married. I know......he must have got a good amount of money by selling me." Taehyung murmured and got up to get ready.

Nothing affects him now. He knows, he has always been treated badly and where he shall go now, the same things are going to happen with him. It will be nothing new. And he is adapted to it.

It is just better because he will no more molested by his own step father.

He is strong physically but cannot do anything in front of his hippo like fat, tall and strong. He is well built up emotionally. He is always there to fight with any type of situation and suffer everything.

He got ready and looked elegant even after having a slim and thin body. His body had brushes, but still his skin looked good. And makeup made him look more beautiful.

You can't call him just beautiful, he is handsome and hot too. He can attract anyone and that's why people are always there to take advantage of him.

He pays no attention to anyone's dirty gaze, because he is used to it now.

*knock knock*

"Come down. They have arrived and want to see you." Mr. Kim called in cold tone.

"Yes." Taehyung replied coldly and got up looking at himself in the mirror for the last time.