Heart to heart convo |Chapter 14

Jungkook spent nearly the whole day by sleeping, laying on bed or sitting in a corner and thinking about the previous incident.

He was overthinking and ended up getting anxious. Thanks to Taehyung who came back to the room at right time. It was evening and he returned in an all sweaty look. He had started to exercise now. The mansion had a gym where Jungkook used to workout. Now as the family member, he also had the right to use everything according to his needs. Taehyung wanted to make himself physically strong too to protect himself, as he had suffered enough till now. He wanted to be prepared to take action by himself if someone tries to hurt him.

The male walked inside in a sleeveless red t-shirt which had thin gray coloured borders, and was sticking on his body frame perfectly as he was sweating profusely, with a baggy gray pants on his lower half. As he entered inside, the first thing he did was to take a look at the older male who was no where to be seen. He kept his water bottle aside and wiped a layer of sweat that had formed on his left nape with the white towel that was hanging on his shoulders and walked towards the balcony.

He found the older standing there weakly, with hands crossed, and body bending towards the railing. He appeared weak and tired.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called as he stepped closer.

"Huh!?" The older made a noise with shock and turned behind just to get mesmerized by the younger's charm.

All his overthinking was gone as his eyes landed on the blonde's amazingly sculptured body. His body had started to get stronger. He was not as lean and thin as he saw him for the first time. He appeared healthy now. And in these tight t-shirt, his hidden curves and muscles were clearly visible and Jungkook had never seen the younger in such a look.

His eyes fell on the younger's biceps which had started to grow well and a few dimples were visible on the triceps as he kept his hand straight. His collar bones were glittering due to sweat. His eyes moved up and admired the male's perfect facial features and wet blonde hair. He cursed in his mind as he had never seen such a handsome, pretty, charming and sexy creature in front of him till now.

"Hey! You OK? Where are you lost?" Taehyung asked again gaining his attention.

"N-no where. When did you come? Where were you? Y-you need something?" Jungkook asked softly.

The blonde stared at him for a while with amusement. He was surprised to see the changes in the older male. He chuckled a little suddenly and replied, "I just arrived. I was in your gym, working out for a while. Hope you don't mind. Even if you mind, I will use it." Taehyung winked at him at which the older rolled his eyes yet smiled, "And I need nothing. In fact I should be the one to ask you. Well....you need something? You seems to be stressed."

"I am go now. I just....cannot help about the overthinking. When I am alone, my brain refuses to calm down." Jungkook replied honestly playing with the rings he was wearing in his fingers.

For your information, he had not even showered today. All he did was to take rest and sleep. He was way too tired of arguing, fighting the inner battle and the stress. His crispy fringes of hair were tangled and messy too, falling in all the directions. Specially on his forehead, covering his now less swollen and red eyes. His facial hair were also visible as he had not shaved today. He was wearing the same clothes he wore last night.

Taehyung sighed a little taking a look of his husband and stepped forward. "Listen Jungkook. Stressing yourself can never be a solution. You need to think positively and keep your mind fresh and happy.

"How can I be happy when I have no reason to be like one?" The older looked up and asked.

"You don't need a reason to be happy Jungkook. Happiness is a thing, a feeling that you have to find in small things. Happiness comes naturally. You just need to work on it, focus on it." The blonde replied, "And look at you, you have not even taken a bath. You stink. Now go to the bathroom and clean yourself. I shall go afterwards. Till you take a bath, I shall ask ajamma to cook something light for you. Lets have dinner together."

The offer was tempting. The raven thought for a while and nodded in agreement.

"Good. Let me give you a towel." Taehyung spoke and took te older along with him inside the room.

"You are thinking again." The raven's thoughts were interrupted. He looked up and found Taehyung looking at him with a fresh towel and cloths in his hand. "I.....I can't help."

Taehyung sighed, "Jungkook. Life is not that easy. If you stress yourself this easily, you will not achieve anything. I know you couldn't pursue your dream. I know you have been forced to be what you are today. And I also feel bad for you. I am on your side and will openly speak for you that everyone played dirty with you. And I shall help you to make everything right."

Jungkook stared at him with hopeful eyes as if he was confirming what the younger said.

"Yes I will do." The blonde nodded. "Lets work together Jungkook. We both had no good life. Me as a rescued boy understand you very well. I also never expected my life to take such a drastic and dramatic change. But look, where I am now. I never expected that my sufferings will end one day. But they did. They got better. And I am also better now. And I promise you to help you to get better too. These problems will end one day. Just learn to accept yourself first, the way you are. I know you will have to struggle. But always remember that it is my responsibility to take your side, stand by your side. And I will do it."

Jungkook's eyes welled up, "T-thank you Taehyung......I never knew that you will understand me this well. Thank you so much." He couldn't help but move forward and hug the younger male who first hesitated, but hugged him back as the older male really needed it.

"And I am sorry for saying those hurtful things to you in past. I am sorry as I didn't treat you well." Jungkook murmured against his shoulder as he sobbed.

"Hey. Don't cry now. And no need to say sorry, I already have suffered even more. This was nothing. I actually enjoyed teasing you and watching those pissed off and angry expressions of yours." Taehyung chuckled and replied making him break the hug and look at his face. "W-what?"

"Yes. I understand you very well now Jungkook. You are a good man. And even if you behaved badly in past, I have forgotten everything. Because I know that you had reasons for that. I forgave you long ago. Now never bring that topic again and lets start afresh." Taehyung wiped the older's tears and said.

"Start afresh?"

"Yes. And for you, I shall have a talk with Mr. Jeon too." Taehyung replied.

"Taehyung......I have decided to join office from tomorrow and start working." The raven lowered his head along with gaze and spoke.

"Are you serious?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes I am. No matter what they did to me. It is my duty to make them proud and fulfil my duty as their son. And specially, I cannot disappoint mom again." Jungkook replied softly.

"I am proud of you Jungkook. And don't worry. You are not going to disappoint them. Trust me. Lets make your life better together."

"Thank you....I will always be grateful to you." The older spoke and got soft and comforting pats on his shoulder.

"No mention. Now go." Taehyung smiled and asked him to go inside the bathroom. "Want me to help you with something? You need to shave too."

"No......I don't want to bother you." Jungkook replied.

"You are not bothering me." The blonde spoke immediately.

"I know. But as far as I can do it, I shall do it. I am also feeling better after talking to you." Jungkook smiled and added.

"Good to hear."

With that, the raven walked inside the washroom happily and closed the door. "He is not that bad. He is a nice boy." He said to himself while unbuttoning his shirt. His mood was better now.

☆☆••☆☆••☆☆••☆☆

I am busy with studies so I update less.

Don't worry, I shall not leave this story incomplete.