Ready for Wedding? | Chapter 7

*knock knock*

"Come in." Mr. Jeon replied as he heard a knock on the door of his room.

"Anneyonghaseyo dad." Taehyung bowed and said

"Oh Tae....come. have a seat." He replied and Taehyung set while thanking him.

"So what brings you here? Is everything ok? Are you comfortable here? If Jungkook do something than tell me, I shall kick his ass." Mr. Jeon showered so many questions on him like a sudden attack.

Taehyung laughed in breath and nodded in negative.

"I am fine dad, and your son will never do anything to me. He will be under control soon." Taehyung replied.

"Oh......"

"I came here as I got to know that you are making a list of guests for the wedding." Taehyung said.

"Yes. I am." He nodded.

"I want yo invite a friend of mine. If you have no problem, may I invite him?" Taehyung asked politely.

"Amm.....who is that?" Mr. Jeon furrowed and asked.

"His name is Park Jimin. The son of the principal of my school. He and his father helped me a lot in my hard times. I want to invite him. He is the only friend and well wisher of mine. So if you permit me...." Taehyung requested, but was cut off.

"You can. I permit you. I was just asking whether he is a good boy or not."Mr. Jeon replied.

"Thank you dad.

And....he is a nice guy. He is like a brother to me. I appreciate and respect him." Taehyung said.

"I too will have to meet and thank him for taking care of you." Mr. Jeon Smiled and replied.

"Thank you dad. It means a lot to me."

"Don't thank me. Its your right. Your friend will be happy to see you."

He left.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Hey Jimin." Taehyung called.

"Hello! Taehyung?" He heard from the other side.

"Yeh."

"How are you Taehyung? Where are you? Is everything ok? I went you see you at your residence and found out that You are gone...."

"Relax Jimin. Calm down. Everything is fine. And I am at Jeon's Mansion."

"What are you doing there?"

"Its a long story......actually.....Mr. Kim sold me to Jeons."

"W-what! Are you safe? Let me call police and inform them."

"No no Jimin. Everything is fine! Listen to me once."

"Y-yes..?"

"They are good people.

Mr. Jeon did this to save me. The day they made agreement with Mr. Kim, he took me out of that hell.

He has even adopted me and given me his surname and I am like his son now...and along with this....I am going to marry his son." Taehyung said.

"Marry.....what!? How?"

"Let me tell you the whole story."