Big day | Chapter 8

"Jimin! Thank you for coming. I am so nervous." Taehyung spoke as he saw Jimin.

Jimin came forward and pulled him in a hug.

"Don't worry. You are brave and strong. You are safe here I guess."

"I don't know. But I feel safe." Taehyung replied.

"I met Mr. Jeon before coming to see you in your room. He seemed to be nice man. I don't think your new family will treat you badly. And of they do something, I am just a call away." Jimin said, making Taehyung giggle with happy tears swelling in his eyes.

"I guess....I will make it here."

"What about your soon yo be husband? Will he be good to you? What if he does something wrong with you? I can't see you getting hurt. Maintain a distance from him." Jimin said.

"I can't....he will be my husband."

"But what if he harass you and hurt you physically?" Jimin asked.

"He will not. Mr. Jeon and I have arranged everything to keep him under control."

Jimin just nodded in understanding.

He changed the topic, "Wanna see my mother in law?"

Jimin nodded. Taehyung turned and cleared the vision that was blocked by him. A female figure appeared in front of Jimin.

"She is Mrs. Jeon Min-he. My mother-in-law. My mom. She is the best person I got here."

Jimin blinked his eyes several times, unable to believe what he is seeing.

"How....?" He whispered.

"It has been years. Anyways, Mom! This is my best friend Park Jimin. The only one I trust from my side. He helped me a lot. You know I told you this morning about him."

He spoke and a beep was heard. Jimin was surprised that he had told his in laws everything about him.

"You talked to them about me?" Jimin asked

"Yeh...I seeked permission to invite you. Mr. Jeon....I mean dad agreed and I called you to inform."

"Good. I am glad I could come. And....." he turned his gaze towards Min-he and bent a little, "Nice to meet you Mrs. Jeon. You are really a great lady."

All of them smiled.

♡♡♡

"It is time to go Taehyung. They are calling." Jimin heard a knock on the door and said.

"Well." He got up, and took a deep breath. "Everything will be alright." He said to himself.

They came out of the room. Mr. Jeon was standing outside the room. He looked at his wife and smiled.

"I shall take my wife. And Mr. Park Jimin, as you are his best man, so please bring Taehyung when you."

"Sure Mr. Jeon. And please call me Jimin." He bowed and replied.

Mr. Jeon kissed his wife's hands and dragged the wheelchair. Both the boys smiled at their lovely moments.

"He loves Mom a lot." Taehyung said.

"Hmm...."

"Hope my husband will also accept me...." Taehyung sighed.

"He will. And if he does not, call me once and we all shall kick his a$$" Jimin replied.

"What the....." Taehyung laughed hard.