Trust? | Chapter 6

One more day passed away like this. Everything is just like a dream for Taehyung.

He thinks so while preparing some cupcakes in the kitchen of Jeon's.

"Where is Taehyung?" Mr. Jeon asked a maid.

"He is in the kitchen."

"Why?"

"He is preparing something for all."

Mr. Jeon smiled and walked towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing son? Don't bother yourself much." He said gaining Taehyung's attention.

"Maybe......this all is a dream. But I was to live it and enjoy, until it ends. It feels good to do something for good people."

Taehyung's words touched Mr. Jeon's heart.

"This is not dream Taehyung."

"It is hard to believe after so much Difficulties Dad." Taehyung replied as he kept the tray inside the microwave to bake.

"I understand your insecurities....you shall get used to it soon. I promise you will be safe here and live a good life onwards." He said.

Taehyung didn't reply he just kept standing, thinking about something.

"Will you come to my room after you finish? I shall finish all of your insecurities today." Mr. Jeon spoke and left.

"How did the God show so much mercy on me suddenly? He never gave me anything till now." He whispered.

"It is hard to believe it when you get the things you never imagined."

♤♤♤

"Yes Dad." Taehyung came inside the room and asked.

"Come sit here." Mr. Jeon called him.

"Have a look at these papers." He added as he handed him some documents.

"Hope this is not something to destroy my life more. I still can't believe that so much good is happening to me." Taehyung looked into his eyes and said,

"You yourself see it."

"It says that the Jeon's have adopted You officially and legally. You are no more a Kim. You are a Jeon now!"

Taehyung still couldn't believe what he heard and read right now.

"Am I officially your son now?" He asked.

"Yes my child." Mr. Jeon said.

"I know this marriage is against my son........and he might do something to break this bond.

So I decided to take this step. Even if you have to separate in future because of my son, you will still be a jeon. My official son."

"Why are you doing this? When you have your own son?"

"First of all, I am getting you married to him to make him a good man.

Secondly, I can't hand over my hard work and dedication to such a child who is useless and can't handle anything. He can be the reason of Down fall of Jeon's industries. I needed a better person.