Escape? | Chapter 3

"So you are going.......soon." the drunk step father chuckled evilly

"It is gonna be better than this hell." Taehyung replied.

He is not scared of any sh*t like this. He is enough capable to face difficulties and always speaks his heart out. Mr. Kim called him big mouthed.

"Keep you shity mouth close. Don't you know? You have no value! You have been sold to a rich man now!"

"I have values.....that's why the BUY me! You can check the cheque that they gave you. I have enough value because of which you got million wons, just by selling me! So don't you dare to call me useless." Taehyung back fired.

"You useless piece of s**t!"

A slap landed on the face of blonde. Who just stood still in front of Mr. Kim, glaring into his eyes.

"Stay quiet. Or else you will be treated more badly there." He laughed. "And......the marriage contract is just for one year. I shall sell you once again to someone else, once the contract end!"

"Oh wow! You are such a disgusting man." Taehyung chuckled.

"Don't speak a word, or this disgusting man will do some disgusting thing with you!"

"And what will you do?" Taehyung asked.

"You wanna see? Anyways.....you will be gone soon. Let me have fun for the last time." Mr. Kim pushed him on the ground and jumped on him.

"Oh......trying to rape me again? You must have forgot that I am not the same 14 years old Taehyung, you A$$hole! And I am used to these disgusting things. Nothing is gonna affect me now." Taehyung kicked on his lower part which made his land on the floor groaning in pain.

But in few minutes, Mr. Kim fell unconscious on the floor.

"Thank God.......alcohol saved me today." He ran inside his room.

Taehyung was assaulted by Mr. Kim for the first time at the age of 14 when he had recently lost him mother and was so innocent that he had no idea, what he was doing with him.

This man has changed Taehyung so much that he has become like a statue of stone. Has no feelings of fear and pain. He has forgotten what actually love is. He just knows, this is his life and he is gonna suffer the same life time. And he is prepared for it mentally and physically.

••••

One day passed away, but Mr. Jeon and Jungkook came once again to Kim's.

"What happened Mr. Jeon? Is everything fine?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Yes. We just want to make some changes in the agreement."

"And what is it?"

"We want a permanent marriage."

"W-what?"

"Yes. We know how you behave with your son, his condition does not seems to be good at all. And if you Don't do it, we shall file a complaint against you and send you to police. So the choice is yours."

"H-how can you say that Mr. Jeon? Why would I do anything wrong with my own son?" He defended.

"I know every single information about you Mr. So you better do what I say."

Jungkook is still unaware what they are talking about.

"Well......we are ready to pay you more." Mr. Jeon said.

"OK....." Mr. Kim got ready to sign.

*This problem will now have a permanent solution.* he thought and signed the contract.