New family | Chapter 4

Taehyung was being taken to The Jeon's mansion. Mr. Jeon was sitting next to driver and Taekook were on the back seat.

Taehyung was quite and looking out from the window. Meanwhile Jungkook was smirking while looking at his mobile phone. Absolutely he was busy with some girl, having a dirty chat.

"Jungkook......you better stop talking to sl*ts." Mr. Jeon looked back and immediately understood by observing his expressions.

It caught Taehyung's attention too.

"What the hell dad.....I got ready for marriage. I listen to what you said to me....but I can't do this.

I clearly told you that I am not g*y. This marriage means nothing to me cause I like girls! So if you can't get me married to a girl, at least let me chat with a girl!" Jungkook spoke shamelessly and ignored Mr. Jeon.

"What do I do with this brat kid." Mr. Jeon sighed.

"Mr Jeon is nice man." Taehyung thought.

♤♤♤

Time skip~~~

"Taehyung. This is your new home." Mr. Jeon said.

"Thank you Mr. Jeon." Taehyung replied as both walked in.

Jungkook had already went in without paying any attention to them

"No need to say thanks, and no need to call me Mr. Jeon. Dad will be ok." Mr. Jeon said.

"I knew, you are a good man." Taehyung replied looking into his eyes.

"And how?" He asked

"I might be and look 22 years old, but I have experience more than a 60 years old man.

My life had always been harsh on me. And that made me much more mature as compared to my actual age Dad." Taehyung replied.

"I think I made the right decision to choose you boy. I shall as Maid to show you your room.

I shall talk to you later in personal. I need your help. And don't get scared cause We shall not harm you." Mr Jeon said.

"How can I help you dad? And why am I the only one who can help you?" Taehyung asked.

"It is a long story. First of all, let's go to visit my wife, and your mother-in-law."

Taehyung followed him like a lost puppy.

They stopped in front of a big room. As he entered in, he was surprised and shocked to see a woman sitting on a wheelchair.

"Meet my wife and your mother in law, Min-he." Mr Jeon said.

"What.....happened to her?" Taehyung asked.

"She is Paralysed. Can smile, cry or respond with the button on the wheelchair only......one beep means yes, and two means no." Mr. Jeon sighed and replied in a sad tone.

"Don't worry dad. She is like my mom." Taehyung replied with a smile.

"Well.....Min-he!" Mr. Jeon dragged him in front of Her.

"Meet your soon to be Son-in-law, Kim Taehyung. I showed his picture to you. Remember? Hope you like him. Yes or no?" Mr. Jeon asked.