Drama start? |Chapter 10

Taehyung has settled well with Jeons now. It has been more than a week since he is married and now Mr. Jeon got him admitted in a very good university for his further education.

He never believed Jeons so easily even if he was married, but being able to study according to his wish and getting all the freedom; he was happy to be here. Mr. Jeon had gained his trust. But Jungkook, his husband was still the same bratty boy.

Well, he lives with the his husband in the same room and sleeps on the same bed; but they have no bonding. He always comes late at home and drunk. It was good to see that he had not forced himself on Taehyung.

Anyways, he can't do it. He is not a gay as he had convinced himself and even if he tries to do something without his permission and in any inappropriately way, Mr. Jeon will not leave him.

Even Taehyung was strong enough to protect himself. He might not have a well build body like Jungkook and have a submissive type body, but he was smart enough to play against him.

__________

His life was going well. He was glad to have a good family now, yet he was not happy with his married life. Well who would like to have a spouse who don't love you, don't want to be with you and whore around with other girls, spend time with useless friends and satisfy his physical needs.

Still he didn't pay attention to it and tried to ignore. But how long could he? Mr. Jeon had got him married to Jungkook as he expected him to change him.

Seeing not being able to control Jungkook, Mr. Jeon had called him to his room today and had a long conversation. He convinced Mr. Jeon that he will control him soon. Well, what else he could do!

Flashback

"Taehyung son.....I really want you to change him. Please try to understand and do something."

"I am trying Dad." Taehyung replied politely.

"I don't think it will work this way. I beg you son. Please do something fast.
I am growing old. He is an adult now, and mature enough to handle the company. He has been educated well.
But the difference is that he is mature physically, not mentally. I request you to make him realise his responsibility."

Taehyung felt bad for Mr. Jeon as he begged and requested.

"I know you too were not ready for marriage and it was forced. I know you never wanted to have such a spouse as no one would love to have one.
You are free to do anything. You can divorce him if you want to once everything settles. Just help us please......
I assure you can live a good life away from the problems once you do the task you are asked to do. Your freedom will not be snitched." Mr. Jeon sounded soft.

"Its not like that Mr. Jeon. I have married your son, and I shall try my best to stay in this relationship. And I promise I shall change him. And I shall come up with an action very soon.
You are my dad now, so please don't make me feel like a bad son. I shall do anything for you. You have gained my trust. I respect and appreciate you like my real father and I am glad to do something for you in return for bringing me away from the hell.
Wait for some more time please, I shall not disappoint you."
__________

It was Saturday. Taehyung was free today and had no need yogo uni. He was with Namjoon who had asked him out as he barely went out except his University and some important work.

"Why Hyung? I don't wanna go to any club." Taehyung said.

"Oh Taehyung. You are a grown up man. You should enjoy your life too."

"What enjoy Hyung? I don't wanna go and do things like my husband. What will be the difference between him and me if I go?"

"There is a huge difference Taehyung. We are going to drink and enjoy, and he goes to whore around. So chill."

"Well......(sigh) fine. But What if he sees us there?" Taehyung asked.

"He should mind his own business. He doesn't consider you as his husband so why should he bother?" Nam-Joon said.

"Wait a minute......we can use it as a plan Hyung!" Taehyung thought for a while and exclaimed.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean.....lets go and make him jealous." Taehyung stated, "Lets see if me being in the club affects him or not......and if it does, I shall initiate a plan that I have created."

"And what's that plan?" Nam-Joon asked.

"That is very unique. His whole body and soul will burn. I shall use my words, my power against him which will make his legs weak. It will force him to surrender himself in front of me. I bet my plan will work so well." Taehyung replied.

"I trust you Taehyung. Lets do it." Nam-Joon agreed and they shared a hug.

__________

"You look great Tae." Joon exclaimed as he saw the younger male in a very elegant white shirt and black tight pants.

His aura was strong and mescaline. Well he is a handsome Male, no matter if he has been married to another male and turned into a gay. He had always been bi sexual and had no problem with any gender. It was a fact which his step father used against him and sold him to Jeons.

He can be dominant. He can be a top one too; its just his appearance in front of Jungkook which makes him look submissive. His limbs are thin, his hair are blonde, his face is handsome but beautiful as well, he is not that muscular as a strong Man as he should be.

But his gaze are intense. His aura is dark, and jaws are sharp. His voice is as deep as an ocean. His hands might be thin but strong and thin layers of muscles can be seen as he flexes his arms. His hands are veiny and long pianist like hands make him look so attractive. Girls can die to have a man like him.

He was never weak, he was just in wrong situations and surrounded by physically stronger people. Like his Step father who beat him and did all the inappropriate things he wanted to do with him. He couldn't go against him as he was emotionally weak due to his mother's words.

His mother had written his name in her will for her house. But as Taehyung was young, he was always tortured by Mr. Kim yo sign the contract and he forcefully got it under him. His mother wanted him to own everything and never leave that house.

Even if the house was no more under him, he had to stay with his step father as a slave, as a useless person as his mother wanted him to never detach himself from there.

He tried a lot not to leave, but him being sold to Jeons changed everything.

Its not like he was not happy now, but the regret of not being able to save his mother's property from his step father made his heart sink every time.

He was determined to stand on his own feet, get the house back and make Mr. Kim regret it.
In short He was a determined person, and he had even told this to Mr. Jeon. He was ready to help him too.

They had made a promise to each other.

Taehyung had promised him to change Jungkook and help him to take care of their family and Jeon industries.

And Mr. Kim promised Taehyung to make Mr. Kim regret and put him behind the bars for harassing him, for hurting him physically and mentally. And also gain the house back.

To serve their purposes, they were all set to not disappoint each other.

Lets go back to story--

"Thanks Hyung. You too look great." Taehyung smiled.

"Lets go. We need to see reactions of your husband."

They laugh and left.

A huge drama is about to start! A drama which is enough to shake Jungkook's whole existence, behaviour and make him regret each and everything he did till now!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hope you enjoy. Real drama will be served from chapter 11😏