Are you ashamed? *beep* |Chapter 12

The plan was going very well. Taehyung was back to the mansion and made sure to keep Joon around the room so if something bad happens, he could come to help. He sighed as he arrived home and unbuckled his belt hugging his waist. He knew his so-called-husband will arrive soon fuming with rage and try to do something stupid. Well he was not that weak now. Since the day he became part of Jeons family, he started living a good life and became healthier. He had also joined gym and grew some muscle mass to at least be enough capable in front of Jungkook to face him.

He was done pulling away his belt and he heard the door behind him being opened harshly. He turned just to see his fuming husband who looked like he is gonna kill him anytime.

"Welcome back husband. You don't look so good. Are you ok?" Taehyung asked smirking a little.

Jungkook closed the door behind harshly and moved towards the male grabbing his hair harshly. "Enough of your interfere. Now its my time to show you what I can do. I already warned you to mind your own business but you a$$hole will never understand."

Taehyung chuckled and pocked his three fingers on the older's chin harshly making him groan with intense pain. He left his hair and trambled. (Chin is one of the pain point. If you hit there harshly with your fingers it can be very painful.)

"And I already told you that you are my husband and that's why everything related to you is my business." The blonde replied massaging his hurting scalp.

Jungkook was more enraged now. He pulled the belt from the younger's hand and wrapped it around his neck to which the other could do nothing as the movement was too sudden. He felt himself being chocked. "Too much. Think twice before speaking and getting into action cause I am much stronger than you. I can chock you up here and kill you."

"Oh....so you got a chocking kink. Nice." Taehyung replied in between his uneasy breathing making the other's face heat up who loosened the grip. Taking advantage, he kicked the male making him move back but the belt was still in Jungkook's hand.

"Such a sl*t you are. So you wanna be f***** by me? Well, that is great. I can tie you up on the bed and use you all night. Your belt looks great, I can use it as a whip. Wanna get the first hit?" Jungkook mocked and raised the belt to hit the blonde who caught it but felt a harsh slap on his hand as the hit was strong. It surely will leave marks on his hand for days, it was clear. But he didn't even hiss. He smirked instead, "Says the one who himself is a whore. I am far better than you. And this will be included in s*xual assault. No matter if I am married to you or not."

"You can say nothing. I can even kill you right now and no one will get to know. But why to kill when I can use you as my doll?" Jungkook chuckled evilly. "I can make you one of my sl*t though. The one who stays at home. Others are outsiders."

Taehyung felt anger building inside him. "As if you can make me one. Oh darling.....I am not that easy. And instead, I have the capability to make you my sl*t." He smirked and pulled the other close to him who panicked. "What did you think of me? Do I look like a bottom to you? I may look but I am not! I have got a D*** longer than you."

The male made a disgusting face and grabbed both ofhis hands twisting them badly. "Now what are you gonna do? Hurt me? Beat me? Rape me? You can do anything but don't be so sure that I shall let you. And even if you succeed, none of it would affect me. I am used to every thing. Every single torture that you can be horrified of hearing has been tolerated by me." He cried out a little as he felt a harsh twist from which he tried to free himself.

By the time Nam-Joon arrived there and rushed inside helping the younger. "Don't you save him. Stay away. You can't be on his side." Jungkook yelled as the older held him and pulled him away from the blonde who sighed a little.