Tongue | Chapter 5

Ignore mistakes please as English is not my first language.

Thank you.

And please don't leave without voting. It hurts me to see silent readers not responding and respecting my hard work🥺

_______________________________________

"Dad, will you mind if I use my tongue as a weapon against your son?"

"No Taehyung. Use anything you want to use against him. I just want him to regret for what he has become."

"Well.....It will hurt him a lot. But I promise, it will bring him into his real sense."

♤♤♤

Flashback ~

"Taehyung, don't hesitate about money as you are a part of uncle's family now. As a son in law, you have that right. Pick whatever you want to. Uncle has given me his card, lets shop."

Namjoon dragged Taehyung inside the mall.

"It---seems costly....."

"Don't look at the price. Choose the one you like."

"Do I really deserve it Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"You deserve the whole world Tae." Namjoon ruffled his hair.

For the first time he felt this much affection. The tall person with dimples was giving him vibes of a real elder brother. That he never had.

"Thank you Hyung. I am just--you know....not used to such good treatment."

"Get used to it. Your Hyung will shower immense of love to you. And your new family too!"

"But not my so called future husband." Taehyung replied with a smile.

It hurts Namjoon to see that pretty male smile even at the painful situations. He had made himself like this. The situation made him like this.

No matter how much he suffered. He whole heartedly accepted his fate and still smiled at his hard times.

That boy seemed like a god! A very very powerful and brave worrier, in front of whom all the people may start feeling week.

"How can you smile at such a situation Taehyung?"

"Cause I am used to it. And I have few rules that I follow in my life. And this one is~ Always smile no matter how much pain you are suffering from. Cause Crying is never a solution to it."

The words hits hard.

No matter how young and less educated he was, he had a great experience in his life. Suffering from this much had made him a person much more mature as compared to his real age. Even a man with gray hair can't be so wise, confident and experienced they way he was!

"Lets concentrate on shopping Little bean. Forget those things. New life is waiting for you."

Taehyung simply nodded and followed Namjoon.