Joining work |Chapter 15

KEEP STREAMING BTS SONGS AND MAINTAIN THE NO. OF MONTHLY LISTENERS ON SP0TIFY. WATCH THEIR MVS AND INCREASE VIEWS TOO.

STREAM HOPE ON THE STREET SPECIALLY!

♡♡♡

"Dad?" Taehyung knocked at Mr. Jeon's door and called out.

Jungkook was busy in taking bath recently. He had also not shaved. He needed to freshen up too, so it took a lot of time. Taehyung on the other hand took a quick shower and cleaned himself, relaxing after a nice workout and wore some formal clothes that he usually wore at University.

After getting ready, he grabbed his belongings and found himself standing in front of Mr. Jeon's room. "Come in!"

He heard a voice from inside and pushed the door to get in. As he entered, he found Mr. Jeon wearing a tie, in front of a large mirror. He probably was getting ready for office.

"Oh Tae? How are you son?" The older male asked as he looked at the blonde through the reflection.

"I am fine dad." Taehyung replied politely.

"You need something?" Mr. Jeon asked afterwards.

"I am here to talk to you. It is something important."

"Ok...and what is it?" Mr. Jeon asked as he checked himself in the mirror for the last time and turned. He gestured the younger to sit as he himself set on a couch afterwards.

"I wanted to ask. Did Jungkook really want to become a businessman?" He dropped a question at Mr. Jeon who furrowed for a while.

"Of course. Why not? Everyone in our family is a businessman."

"Did he really want to study business?" Taehyung asked again.

"He didn't at the beginning actually. I convinced him in some other way." Mr. Jeon replied in short as he thought for a while before opening his mouth to speak.

"Now I understand." He nodded making the older male confessed. "Understand what?"

Taehyung sucked in a deep breath before speaking,"Don't get me wrong Dad. But Jungkook, as a child; always wanted to be a singer. It was his passion and he wanted to perceive the same career."

"Oh...he told this to you?" Mr. Jeon asked and got a nod from the younger male who was looking at him.

"Son, singing industry is very different from our business industry. We are experienced here. Specially me. I have set up everything and I want my son to take care of it. I did it just for him!
Perceiving a singing career is not permanent. And there are no chances to get successful. Specially in Korea. You can see many k pop artists. They have to survive as trainees. They have to struggle a lot and work hard. And after that hard work, the chances to get selected is very less. One out of every nine hundred trainees are selected. And after that, they are made to join a group; only if they pass a certain level. And it also has got very less chance, as you know; many of them disband if they are unable to win people's heart. I just wanted to make his life easier, that's why I made him choose business.
Our family has always been expert and experienced in this field and he can get success here. Not there!" Mr. Jeon replied.

His concern was not wrong. Being an idol is really very difficult and struggling. Some of them have to train themselves for more than 5 years, before debut. Jungkook was an intelligent person and he couldn't just risk his young child's precious time like this.

"I understand your point of view dad. But he didn't want to be an idol or join a group. His wish was to become a singer, a soloist. He also won awards in his school time. So I think, he deserved this. It should not have been neglected dad." Taehyung replied, "The same thing made him like this today. He grew up under a lot of pressure. A pressure to come out to be a perfect man in front of the world for his family. He never had interest in business. He thought you all will listen to him and let him choose the field he wanted to select. But everything went wrong. He was forced to study business, when he wanted to join a arts school and get masters in singing and playing instruments. He was forced to be a touch man. He was not the one who choose to be like this. Everything made him depressed."