First night | Chapter 9

The wedding ceremony was tiring. All were back to home. Jimin was already gone after wishing him a good life and showing his concern.
Jungkook was not back to his room. Taehyung had shifted his things in Jungkook's room as they were married now.

Taehyung was waiting for his husband in the room. He heard a knock on the door while he was removing his coat.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Son! Its me!" It was Mr. Jeon's voice.

"Yes dad. Am coming." He opened the door and came out.

"I wanna talk."

"Sure."

They walked away.

[In Mr. Jeon's room]

"Yes dad. Is there something bothering you?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes. As you are married now....and its your first night." Mr. Jeon started speaking make Taehyung turn his gaze down. He hummed.

"I know he doesn't consider this marriage. He was forced, and he is not a gay so he will not do anything with you. I mean you are safe, he will not touch you."

"I know that Dad. I was insecure before, but I know he will not touch me without my permission. And even if he tries to do, I shall tell you." Taehyung replied.

"He will not.

He might be a bad son. He might be a play boy, who slept with many......he might not respect his parents....I mean us....he might be an irresponsible boy but he will never hurt you. He is not that bad as a person. He is just on a wrong track." Mr. Jeon said.

"Don't worry. I shall handle him. My words will make him surrender in front of us. I shall play with his mind well....it will make him question his own self."

"Good....I trust you."

"I shall take a leave now. He must be coming." Taehyung bowed.

"Hmm....Good night. Stay safe. Call me if he acts stubborn."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Taehyung came back to the room. He removed his wrist watch, keeping it on the dressing table and started arranging his clothes in Jungkook's closet. He divided the closet in two. He noticed that Jungkook had mostly black, gray, blue and white cloths. - It must be his taste. He thought.

Now the closet was arranged. He closed the doors of it and heard the sound of door opening. He turned back to find Jungkook.

"Hello dear husband!" Taehyung spoke gaining Jungkook's attention.

But Jungkook was still too stunned to see Taehyung's beauty that his mind stopped functioning again.

*How can someone be so perfect....! This is so wrong. They played dirty with me by marring me when such an attractive person. My god....* Jungkook thought.