Chapter 1

Warning⚠️: This chapter contains domestic abuse, verbal abuse, sexual abuse, drug abuse and rape. Please do not read if these topics trigger you in any way even if it's in the slightest.
There's also some non-consensual videography and blackmail.
I'll put up the danger sign (⚠️) before the triggering paragraphs so you can avoid it if you don't want to read.

*****************************

"Good morning, welcome to Hope Flowers! What can I do for you?" Jin politely asked the woman who had just entered the flowershop. "Good morning! I was wondering if you can make a bouquet of daisies for me?" the woman said with a smile which Jin sweetly returned. "Yes of course! Do you have any designs in mind?" "Oh no, actually it's my sister's high school graduation and I wanted to surprise her but I'm really not that creative and I hope you don't mind if I leave it to you." Jin smiled and nodded his head as he started walking around the shop to pick out the daisies he'll need before heading to his working station while the woman had taken the liberty to order some coffee and pastries from the cafe inside the shop giving him the space he needs to work peacefully. Not that he would mind if she watches him work, but he feels less pressure if she's not watching his every move which would obviously make him nervous and self conscious. 'It's a good thing Hoseok hyung has a cafe in here so the customers can relax and we can work in peace,' Jin thought to himself as he puts the flowers together into a bouquet.

Ten minutes later, the bouquet was ready and Jin trimmed the wrapping paper once again as a finishing touch before he looked at his work and smiled in satisfaction. "Excuse me miss, your bouquet is ready," he called out to the woman who had just finished her coffee. "Oh you're really fast," she said as she stood up and walked towards Jin, a big smile plastering her face as she saw the bouquet- baby pink daisies arranged beautifully and surrounded by white baby breath flowers. The bouquet itself was very simple but it also looked very elegant, 'just like the man who made it,' the woman had thought as she took a good look at the arrangement. "Wow! It's really pretty, it's simple but so so pretty. Thank you so much," "I'm glad you like it, thank you for your kind words. Please do visit us again," Jin said with a blush as he got shy from the praise when he handed the woman the bouquet, "You can pay at the front desk, and you can ask for a carry bag too if you wish," "OK thank you!" And the woman happily walked over to the front and paid for the bouquet before she left the shop, a satisfied smile on her face.

 Please do visit us again," Jin said with a blush as he got shy from the praise when he handed the woman the bouquet, "You can pay at the front desk, and you can ask for a carry bag too if you wish," "OK thank you!" And the woman happily walked ov...

"Seokjin-ah," the man from the front desk called cheerily after the woman left, "You are truly the best florist! I don't know how you do it but all our customers have never left this shop without a smile." Jin blushed at the compliment as he threw his arm to the back of his neck and shyly scratched his nape, "It's not only because of me Hoseok hyung, you yourself are very talented and your kindness makes the customers feel special. You also make great bouquets and not to mention your deep knowledge about the meanings of each flower never fails to amaze them." Hoseok smiled widely as he made his way around the front desk and walked towards Jin, "Seriously I give you one compliment and you give back ten," he said as he playfully rolled his eyes making his employee chuckle lightly.