Chapter 19

Jin was awakened by the sound of his alarm going off, quickly trying to shut it off so he would not wake Namjoon up. However his efforts went in vain when he heard the elder groan into his hair, his arms tightening around the younger as he brought him closer to his body. "Goodmorning baby," he greeted with his deep morning voice that never fails to make the florist blush, "Goodmorning Joonie," the florist greeted back, slowly pulling away from the elder's chest so he can look up at him and the sight he got was all worth it. Namjoon looked divine with his ashy blonde hair in a mess, his honey skin glowing so beautifully as the sun kissed his face gently, his dimples so deep as he smiled widely and his eyes, gosh his eyes looked like they held an entire galaxy in them.

"What are you looking at baby?" Namjoon asked softly, his fingers gently caressing his lover's face. "You," Jin answered without any hesitation, a confident smile on his angelic face, "I'm looking at you, admiring how beautiful you look." The professor smiled proudly, ecstatic that his lover is slowly starting to come out of his shell and embracing his true self. "Look at you all brave, I'm proud of you love," the professor said before pressing a soft kiss to the florist's lips. "When I'm with you, I have nothing to fear and I can freely be myself, you're my safe space Joonie," Jin whispered after their kiss, a beautiful smile on his face that was mirrored by his own lover. "I'm honoured you feel that way around me my love, and just a little note, you look beautiful too, so beautiful," Namjoon spoke as he slowly sat up, the younger following suit.

The two then went on with their morning routines after getting up and once they were ready for the day, they started making breakfast together. "Aww man you guys were always so cute together but after you made things official, you just got cuter and I don't know how that's even possible! Like you were already behaving like a married couple before but now it's even worse? Better? Ugh I don't know! You're just so cute!" Jungkook exclaimed as he was setting the table, trying to help his hyungs in any way that he can since they were making the food. Namjoon laughed at his cute dongsaeng, "Were we really behaving like a married couple?" "Oh my god hyung, yes you were but seeing Jin hyung be so comfortable with you made me really happy," the maknae said with a bright smile, "I think you two are soulmates!"

Last evening, after coming home from their date, Jungkook had raised his brows and stared at them for three minutes, watching as they entered the apartment hand in hand (it's nothing new really) while Jin's head rested on Namjoon's shoulder and a shy smile graced both their faces. The youngest looked at them with a questioning look, prompting them to answer his unasked question but he knew that they knew that he wanted an explanation. "Joonie and I are officially together," Jin had blurted out before hiding his face in the elder's chest, feeling shy from having to say it out loud. A few seconds passed in silence until the youngest literally jumped up from the sofa, tackling the new couple with the tightest hug and leaving his assignment on the floor. "Oh my god I've been waiting forever for this day to come!! I'm so happy!! Wait wait I'm gonna call Yoongi hyung!"

True to his words the maknae called Yoongi, telling him everything form how the couple walked into the apartment to how Jin had blurted out the truth. Squeals were heard from the other side of the phone and half an hour later, Yoongi and Hoseok were knocking on the door and inviting themselves in, crushing the couple with hugs and congratulating them. "Hobi hyung why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the shop? And Yoonie hyung you're also supposed to be at the cafe," Namjoon said as they all settled in the living room. "Joon this is a beautiful moment and I as your best friend have to be here for you and share your happiness, besides Jinnie here is also my best friend and my boyfriend's close friend so even if you kick me out, I'm not gonna leave," Yoongi sassed at his friend earning laughs from his boyfriend, Jin and Jungkook, while the professor only rolled his eyes playfully. "And I'm here because I wanted to tell Jin how proud I am of him and to wish you guys a happy relationship," Hoseok added with a big smile and then they had a small party to celebrate the new couple, which was Hoseok's treat.