Chapter 8

Warning⚠️: This is a very triggering and a very angsty chapter. It contains scenes of potential gang rape and a lot of degradation. It's a lot and I understand if you'll skip it. I'll put up a warning sign (⚠️) from where it starts so you'll know when to stop if you don't want to read further.

************************************

The sound of the front door unlocking brought Yoongi and Jungkook to their feet. The two had been restless and worried after Namjoon had been gone for way more than he should have been and him not replying to the elder's texts or answering his calls made them worry even more. So, hearing the sound of the door opening was a great relief to them. Yoongi had some curses to throw at his clumsy best friend for making him worried but all of it got stuck at the back of his throat as he saw the man standing next to Namjoon- pale and clearly trembling in fear, a tattered shirt that was covered with Namjoon's jacket, bruises littering his face and a cut on his lips. What has the poor man gone through?

"J-Jin h-hyung?" Jungkook called out softly as if the man would break if he spoke any louder, "J-Jin hyung what- wait let me grab you some water," the maknae said after he recovered from his shock, running straight to the kitchen. "Joon?" Yoongi also called out softly, looking at his best friend for some kind of explanation, "We'll answer your questions if he feels comfortable, for now let's just let him breathe for a while. He's been through a lot," Namjoon answers as he leads the man, Lee Seokjin (Namjoon had told him his name in the car so the man would feel more comfortable and so Jin also did the same), to the sofa.

Jin was still trembling as he sat on the sofa, but he felt better, better than when he was at his "home". He shifted his gaze from the floor to the coffee table, trying to gather his thoughts that were running around all over the place. His eyes then landed on the glass of water that was placed in front of him on the coffee table then on the familiar tattooed hand that placed it there. Jungkook. Right. Jungkook is here. 'Then the man who saved me is Jungkook's saviour as well?' Jin thought to himself and if he weren't so shaken up from all the horrid things he's been through, he would have laughed at the coincidence. Jin's saviour was most probably Jungkook's saviour.

As the maknae placed the glass of water on the table, Namjoon and Yoongi paid close attention to Jin's reaction, but they got nothing. His face was just blank, void of any expression as he stared at the glass then at Jungkook's hand.

"C-can I u-use your ba-bathroom p-p-please?" Jin suddenly asked and he looked towards Namjoon with pleading eyes, hoping that the kind man would allow him to. He so badly wanted to clean himself, he wanted to scrub off the touches of the man who had tried to violate him. Namjoon smiled softly at him, nodding his head, "Of course you can, Jungkookie will show you the way if you want," "Y-Yes I'd like t-that, t-thank you," Jin gratefully said as he finally looked at his co-worker and attempted to smile. Jungkook smiled back at his hyung, relieved that he at least had some expression on his face now. "I'll show you the way hyung," and the florist followed the young man out of the living room.

"You can use the bathtub or the shower, whatever you want hyung. I'll leave some clothes and towels for you on the counter okay," Jungkook said with a soft smile, "T-Thank you J-Jungkook," Jin mumbled as he entered into the shower and closed the door. The young man then went out of the bathroom and into Namjoon's room to find some clothes because he's sure that his hyung will have more comfortable clothes than him. When he opens his hyung's closet, he takes out a pair of gray sweatpants, a plain white t-shirt and a pair of new underwear (he knew Namjoon always had a few new pairs in case he had unexpected guests), then he went back to the bathroom. "Hyung, I've put the clothes on the counter," then he also took out two towels from the cabinet before leaving, hearing a stuttered okay from Jin.