Chapter 4

Warning⚠️: This chapter contains mentions of domestic abuse. Please do not read if it makes you uncomfortable or triggers you.
*****************************

Namjoon had just finished his third lecture of the day when Jungkook stepped into his classroom after all the other students had left the room. "Hyung I'm done with my classes for the day so Yoongi hyung will be picking me up and then dropping me off at my work place," the younger male said with a bunny smile making the elder male coo at him softly. "Hyung doesn't have work today?" "He took the day off. He said he knew you'd be worried about me on my first day of work so to ease your mind, he will drop me off and scope out the place to make sure it's decent." Hearing Yoongi's reason, Namjoon lets out a loud laugh. Right, he was the only one who was worried about their dongsaeng.

"Kook we both know hyung is also worried," he laughed and Jungkook nodded his head happily, feeling warmth spreading in his heart knowing how much his hyungs care for him and love him. "And did he really say he'll scope the place out?" Namjoon asked with amusement as his dimples deepened, "He did, he also said if my boss looked mean then he'll have to agree with you that I shouldn't be working yet," Jungkook whined with a pout as his hyung ruffled his hair once again. "Mm I agree, but I hope you love your work place Kook. I'm rooting for you," the professor said with a genuine smile making his younger friend happy. "Now let's go, I have a break so I'll walk you to hyung's car," and the two friends headed out of the classroom and made their way to the university's parking lot.

When they arrive at the parking lot, they see Yoongi standing outside his car, a takeout bag in his hand as he smiles and waves at his dongsaengs. "I got you some lunch," the elder said as he handed the paper bag to Namjoon who gratefully accepted it with a deep smile. "Thank you so much hyung! You're the best," "Mm I know."

"Alright Kook, let's get going. We don't want you to be late on your first day of work," Yoongi said as he opened the passenger door and gestured for the younger to get in. "Thanks Yoongi hyung! Bye Joon hyung, see you later," Jungkook said, a bright smile plastered on his face as he got into the car. "Well we'll get going Joon, see you at dinner," Yoongi said as he too stepped into the car. "Bye hyung, Kook! Take care and good luck on your first day Kook!"

Namjoon stayed in the parking lot until Yoongi's car could no longer be seen. Then he headed to the professors' lounge to enjoy the lunch his Yoongi hyung brought for him before his next class starts.

Meanwhile, Jungkook gave Yoongi the directions to his new workplace as they exited the huge campus. "My workplace is actually pretty close to our apartment, like only about three or four blocks away," Jungkook mentioned making Yoongi raise his eyebrows. "Really?" "Yeah! So I can just walk back home when I'm done. It's one of the reasons why Joon hyung doesn't nag at me too much for finding a part time job," the younger explained as his hyung nodded his head. "Kook you know that Joon is proud of you right? Even though he doesn't want you to work yet because he still feels like you're the same little kid from eight years ago, he's happy that you're becoming a responsible man," "I know hyung and I understand how much he cares for me and loves me. I'm so happy I met him and you of course, I love you guys so much," "We love you too Kook."

Ten minutes later, the car stopped in front of a flowershop, Hope Flowers. "This is it hyung, do you want to accompany me?" Jungkook said with a smile which his hyung returned, "Sure, I should see how your boss and co-workers are like. It'll make Joon more at ease," Yoongi answered as he unbuckled his seat belt. The younger let out a chuckle hearing the elder's reason yet again, "Yes sure, only Joon hyung will be at ease," and that earned him a smack on the head from the elder.

As the bell at the door chimes indicating that someone has entered the shop, Hoseok looked up from the front desk and smiled warmly. "Welcome to Hope Flowers! What can we help you with?" "Oh hi! I'm Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook greeted and bowed to the elder male who quickly recognised the name. "Oh you're our new helper! Welcome," the owner of the shop said cheerily as he walked around the desk to greet the young man with a handshake.