02

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and then darkness consumed me....

************************************

When I opened my eyes, I was tied to a chair, there was an unfamiliar pain in my head and wrists it took some time for me to get used to the dark, my blurry vision soon became clear.

Suddenly all the memories came rushing back and I started to panic and started moving and trying to see around me but everything was so dark I started to cry, heavy sobs left my mouth.

sometime later I realized 2 guys staring at me like hawks and they were staring at me all along when I was struggling, I felt so embarrassed but i was crying too much to care about it.

They came towards me and I froze. when they came closer, there was a big smirk on their faces they were enjoying my misery.

They were tall, had a sharp jawline that could cut glass, and highlighted features, broad shoulders, and they had really big muscles.

One of them had tattoos on his neck and going under his shirt and the other one had tattoos all over his arms and hands.

One of them asked "what is your name sweetheart?" Touching my jaw but i quickly pulled away.

"Oh a fiesty one, i am gonna have fun taming this one" he said grabbing my jaw forcefully.

I didn't reply. He again asked me with a little loud voice but still I remained quiet. Then one of them said "Ok, if you don't want to introduce yourself, we will, since you'll be staying here now" he said with a dark chuckle. The hair on my back stood up.

"My name is Jake and his name is Liam now it's your turn" He said raising his eyebrows to me. But I don't know why my mind couldn't form any words. But still I said "m-my n-name is Iris...Iris fields" I said stuttering and closed my eyes.

"You're a really bad liar baby" Jake said calmly and suddenly I felt something pushed against my head from behind.

IT WAS A GUN

I instantly said "my n-name is I-Isabella Collins" i said panting, fear was engulfing me.

"Good" Liam said "and what is your age?" Jake asked enjoying me "W-why are you asking me all this?" I yelled while crying and I felt something sharp at my cheek, Jake has slapped me and my face moved cause of the impact and stinging pain rushed through my face.

"Don't. Raise. Your. Voice."
"it's not like we don't know it we just want to ask you" Liam said while holding a gun to my head. Then Jake grabbed me by my upper arm roughly, while Liam untied me hands. Jake dragged me outside the room.

And i was not in a normal house, i was in a fucking mansion. It was beautifully decorated with white, golden, black. I was in awe looking at everything that i didn't even knew where he was taking me. Until we stopped in front of a door, he opened it and threw me in, They stepped in and locked the door from behind.

I audibly gulped. Jake came near me and his face was just an inch far from my face. I thought he was going to kiss me so i pursed my lips together. He chuckled darkly and brushed my hair away from my face with his large hand and pulled away. I was red as a tomato.

My eyes fluttered towards liam who was also standing there just staring at me.

Jake cleared his throat bringing my attention back to him. "Take a shower, you'll find clothes in the wardrobe and we'll send breakfast to you shortly and don't even think of coming out of your room or doing anything stupid, understood?"

I simply nodded, it's not like i am gonna listen to these fuckers. "Words, princess" liam said this time "y-yes" i said just wanting them to leave.

"Yes what?" I looked at them confused. "Yes....liam?" I said and it left me more confused when i saw their irritated looks.

"She'll learn soon" jake said and liam hummed and they both left locking the door leaving me with all these thoughts.

Vote and comment