04

When I woke up, it was the next morning and I was on the bed in an unfamiliar room.

It took a moment for all the memories to come rushing back and instantly my mood dropped. There was a click on the door and Jake entered.

I startled and instantly tried to get off the bed. "stop" he said, making me flinch "You didn't asked" he said making me question everything. "w-what" I hesitated but still said

"You have to ask for everything, now be a good girl and ask" he said with a smirk plastered on his face how much i want to slap that stupid face.

What the fuck is wrong with him, he really picked anyone from the road and made them do this shut but I really felt the need to empty myself so I said it. "c-can I g-go to the washroom?" i asked.

"No" he said while taking long steps to me and I froze, i scooted all the way back on the bed while keeping an eye on all his movements.

He came closer and in a swift motion pinned me down on the bed and hovered himself over me while his both hands were on my wrists pinning them down.

I looked at him with wide eyes as a gasp left my mouth. He had an evil smirk on his face while he gazed at me, more at my body, his eyes were full of lust.

I was trembling under his touch and gaze. I instantly felt like I had peed so I got up and surprisingly he let me go, I went into the washroom while he was laying on the bed staring at me the whole time. I locked the door just after I entered and an endless stream of tears left my eyes.

I felt so weak in front of him, but I won't let him be the one to boss me around.

After about 15 minutes, I took a deep breath and prayed he wouldn't be there, I decided to come out of the washroom.

When I came out, he was not there, i sighed instead there were clothes on the bed

It was a crop top and baggy jeans, I went into the washroom again and turn on the shower and waited for it to be warm.

I stepped in and cried my heart out while the warm water relaxed my muscles, after a while i stepped out with a towel wrapped around me.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my eyes were red and puffy, i looked like shit!

I quickly wore the clothes he gave me, i hated how vulnerable I have become.

When I wore it, the crop top came just below my chest which made my whole stomach to be exposed, I felt so uncomfortable and there was no way that I will go like this in front of the pervert that took my life away.

Without wasting any more time I started going through the closet and my jaw dropped and my eyes glistened when I saw A PHONE, a fucking PHONE, at the bottom of the closet, I instantly picked it up, it...was....my.....phone

When I tried to open it there was a code on it. Did he changed it, but how? He doesn't know my password or does he?

I didn't have enough time so i tapped on the "emergency call" and dialed "911" after some time someone picked it up SCORE!!!!

I held it to my ear and said

Me:- Hello

Police:- Hi, it's 911 what's your emergency?

Me:- I-I don't know where I-

Jake entered the room, i looked up at him and i shouldn't have done that, he looked like i murdered his parents, his eyes were shooting daggers at me

I instantly tried to hide the phone, but it didn't help it.

He stepped forward in one step and took the phone from my hands, more like snatched, and threw it across the room, breaking it into pieces...

I flinched back and saw it with tears in my eyes, he started voming towards me which made me take a step back but he grabbed me from my shoulders and pushed me on the bed

I started begging and crying "Please don't please-" I begged with tears running from my face

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" he yelled making me flinch and scared of what he might do to me

In a swift motion he grabbed my wrists and tied them to the bed with something.

It made me cry and beg more, i was wearing the crop top which lifts up a little and it made me more scared.

"pleaseee......don't....please.....stoppp" I said between my sobs. I was lying on my stomach on the bed, andi couldn't see him and my arms were tied above my head

I shut my eyes along with my mouth because I accepted my fate. Sometime later I heard scissors from which he cut the crop top and my bra underneath, from the back in two pieces and then I heard his belt.
What the fuck?

And then I felt it before I heard it, the belt hitting my back, my shrill scream echoed through the room and then another along with my scream and then another, It goes on and on until I didn't have enough courage to scream.

My eyes were dry because the tears had been dried till now. Finally I heard the dropping of belt and he left the room, and I laid there in pain and a fresh stream of tears left my eyes.......

************************************
Hi guys! New chapter!! And a little long

Please do vote, it will keep me motivated to post more

Love you guys!!!❤️