21

I waited patiently for them to go to sleep, because if i did my plan right now, i am sure they will hear it.

——————————————————————-

A knock on the door interrupted my thinking. "C-come in" i said slowly. I have to act scared if liam or jake are there. But instead a maid entered, she was not the same one as earlier and that was quite obvious. She is in the basement, duh?

I shouldn't make fun of it, it's bad behaviour bella. I want to go to the basement tho, want to know what is it really.

The maid comes in, her head bowed down, i didn't dare talk to her because she will go to heaven too then. Or hell?. What? I don't know about her! I am just assuming it.

She put a tray of food on the table in front of  the couch, walking away. She closes the door behind her. I was sure they are not gonna come back in my room so i started my master plan.

I got up from bed, go into the closet. I need to change my outfit, as i might get scratches. I wore jeans and a shirt that is full sleeved of ourse.

I picked up a bag that is the shoulder bag, putting in a spare shirt and trousers, pair of socks and lastly the food the maid brought me. It was perfect, tho i wanted to put more things but I don't want it to get heavy. I won't be able to hold it for long then.

I locked the door, because if they found that i have escaped, it will take a little longer to open the door. I put my ear to the door, trying to listen to something that will tell me that they are awake or sleeping. But I didn't hear anything.

———————————————————————

It was midnight, when i packed myself, which was just putting the bag on, i walked towards my balcony door, standing in front of it, i take a deep breath, thinking what i was gonna do. To my surprise all i felt was excitement rushing through my veins instead of blood.

Holding the glass breaker in my hand, i lift it up to the glass. Without any second thought, with force i break the glass, the crack of the glass filling my ears. I then put a cloth over my fist and break the glass down as it was already cracked. The hole i made was big enough for me to get through the door.

If you're wondering, why couldn't i just open the door. It's because the door was fucking locked, you stupid bitch!

I got through the hole with much difficulty and as i stood in the balcony, the cool air hitting my face, the adrenaline rushed through me.

It was summer, which is hot but night air is cool.

Without any further just-standing-not-doing-anything i pulled on the bedsheet rope i made, and instructed myself that the coast is clear. The guards must be around the mansion so i wore all black, helps in hiding in the shadows.

I slowly climbed down the bedsheet rope. Making sure to not make any noise when i put my feet on the ground beneath. I looked around and the coast was clear. I breathe a sigh of relief and instantly caught a guard taking a turn to me. He didn't see me yet so slowly i ran to the bush, hiding myself from the guards.

I tried to calm my racing heart and my uneven breaths.

After calming down, i slowly looked up and see what i have been scared of the moment i landed my feet on the ground.

I saw the same guard looking at me smirking. My eyes widens and i look at him. And before i could scream he put his hand on my mouth, grabbing my forearm and putting my back to his chest. I am so BUSTED. I am gonna regret even thinking to run away. All the excitement that was running through my vein instead of blood, now blood was also not running through my vein. I kept my mouth shut.

No! I couldn't let this happen. Giving up before even doing anything? I was so close to my freedom, so close, and that's what happens? My luck is fucked up! I couldn't let this happen. I wouldn't.

I thrashed in his arms, trying to get away from him, if i scream they could wake up, so keeping my mouth shut i did whatever i could. But to my utter dismay, he didn't budge! Of course he would be strong, he is a freaking body guard!

"Shhh shhh i am freaking helping you! You......i don't know" he whisper yells, making me shut up. Did i hear it right? He is fucking helping me!?!?!?!?

Without doing anything, i let him take me wherever he was taking me. Even if i had struggled, i wouldn't have been able to get out of his hold of a rock!

I silently prayed that he would not just take me back to the mansion.

But to my shock, he did exactly like he said, he took me to a bush near the front door and told me to sit down, he then went and started talking to the guards, guarding then front and main door.

I guess he was distracting them so I could run away. The cold air was slapping me in the face and I ask was freaking loving it!

After about 5 minutes of me sitting, I mean hiding, that guy who is helping me took the guards to a corner while talking, I saw my chance and slowly but carefully got out of the bush and walked out of the front door.

That's it? I-I am free? I mean it was that easy? Wohoooooo!!!!

I mentally celebrated but I had to get out of here fast, I walked along the front wall so if there would be any cameras I would be safe.

When the mansion was no longer near me and I decided to go into the forest as it would be too risky to go through the road.

Freedom, here I come!

***********************************

I am back after 3 months!

I am so sorry it took longer than expected to get back to updating

Bella escaped!!!!!!

Tell me your thoughts on that and tell me what you want to read in the next update?

When should I update the next chapter?

If you have have any update schedule like when should I update oftenly tell me that too.

Love you guys for 169k reads!

Vote and comment✨