06

My mouth dropped open, he too?

************************************

He made me sit on his lap, i was tembling under his touch and his perveted eyes roamed around my body, filled with lust.

He tucked a hair strand behind ny ear and he was leaning in to kiss me on the side of my head.

I couldn't take it anymore, i couldn't let myself be touched like this without fighting for it!

Before he could kiss me, i suddenly let out a scream and got up from his lap.

It ws sudden so he couldn't catch me in time.

When i was not sitting on his lap anymore, i started looking around myself to just run somewhere, anywhere.

Before he could reach me i started running to a door, which i guess was the door to my freedom.

I quickly rushed towards it and moved the handle, it was locked!

Before i could go anywhere else, he grabbed my waist and picked me up, so my back was with contact with his chest.

I thrashed around and around to get out of his grip, but he was too strong.

I hated him for touching me.

He slapped me hard on the cheek, snd i could taste the blood in my mouth, i quickly dropped my struggle.

He took me to a room which i guess is there office, but there were 2 desks with chairs. , and really expensive device on them.

Jake was there and he somehow knew what happened.

He walked towards me and liam put me on the ground.

To prevent jake from coming to me too close, i kicked him in the nuts with my leg, but there was no reaction on his face.

Shouldn't he be crying out in pain?

It made me more scared of what he might do!

He stepped forward, i stepped back, he stepped forward, and i took another step back until i hit a wall, more like 'liam'.

Jake took it as an opportunity and quickly grabbed me from waist and threw me on the couch which was in the office.

I tried to get up but jake stopped me he put me in his lap, grabbing my wrists behind me and whispered in my ear "oh, Sweetheart you shouldn't have done that"

And before i could say anything, a blind fold was put on my eyes from behind me.

I started to be scared, i don't know why but i put my head on his chest, whimpering, he let out a chuckle.

My eyes started to water, and suddenly i heard chains, oh no was he going to lash me again?

But instead of the belt a hand cuff was on my wrists.

My body started to tremble, i was completely in his mercy.

Sometime later he put his hands on ny head and lifts it up.

"Now, i just want you to open your mouth" he said, i nodded 'no' and fresh tears poured down my face.

"Awww, it's okay" he said in a baby voice.

I heard Liam's voice "hand her to me" he said and jake handed me to him.

"Baby, open your mouth, i promise you it will be worth it" what was I, a fucking baby.

"Open your mouth belly" he said a little stern.

At this time my blindfold was sliding down my face.

I didn't know why but i slowly opened my mouth, and something was sudddenly pushed into my mouth, making me gag.

IT WAS A FREAKING GAG! not just any gag, a ball gag!

"Good girl" liam said with a proud smirk on his face, he took the blindfold off of me completely.

Why did i open my mouth, i am soo stupid! How could you just listen to your own kidnappers! My mind yelled at me.

"You did the right thing, if you didn't....." Liam said, lt made a shiver run down my spine, how he said that.

Did he just read my mind?

Jake came back and sat on the couch.

"You look so fucking beautiful like this" he said kissing my shoulder.

He put his two fingers on my mouth, pressing the gag, making me gag so hard.

Tears rolled down my face.

Liam quickly wiped them away, "Shh, Don't cry, you brought it up to you yourself" liam said

"Now you know, you shouldn't have fucking done that" jake added.

"Understood?" Jake asked

I quickly, slowly nodded me face, not wanting them to do anything to me further.

The gag killing my jaw, i couldn't even do anything to just make it a little more comfortable.

My drool was dripping from my chin because of the fucking gag in my mouth.

Liam quickly wiped it away with a tissue.

"You're so cute" he said with a small chuckle.....

***********************************

Hey guys, i hate shirt chapters but didn't have enough time I'll try to make others long.

Please guys vote and comment.

Love you guys byy💕