16

Enjoy a long and spicyy chapter :)

I woke up to see myself curled towards to Jake, oh he smelled fucking expensive.

I got up, even though his arms were around me, I felt like I had slept too much, I think I slept at 8.

I did my business and wore something something good, I had wore a black shirt and a skirt I guess we had to go somewhere today judging from what I heard last night,  they were talking about a place where they wanted to take me?

I knew I had no chance but to go, since after what happened that day, this time I had carefully planned everything.

we were far far away from my apartment but in the same country, just different cities, I won't go there because they would know my apartment of course.

I wrote my plan in a diary I found in the drawer, it was mostly empty, only a few pages that had some other language written on it.

I had hid the diary very carefully in my undergarments drawer, I know where they won't go.

I walked downstairs and found no one, perfect, I wanted to make something, I went into the kitchen but to my badluck I found Liam sitting there drinking a Starbucks coffee, watching his phone, his earpods plugged in his ears.

I tried to ignore him, but he pulled me and I sat on his lap. "do you want coffee too?" he asked turning off his phone, I shook my head. well, yeah I lied, I wanted coffee, but not from him.

"ok" he shrugged and started drinking his coffee, what the heck!? I thought he would ask me, again.

"yes" I spoke

"what?" Liam asked "yes what?"

"yes, I....I want the coffee" I made the best puppy eyes.

"oh you precious little thing" he said in a baby voice and kissed my cheek, he licked the cap. what the fuck!?

he put the same spot where he had licked on my lips. "drink" he said with a smirk, he moved the cup so a big sip of the coffee went into my mouth, I started coughing, and he just smiled.

what a......a jerk!

"why did you come downstairs without my permission?" I snapped my head back to see Jake's furious eyes on me.

"I-i just woke up and y-you didn't so I-" I started to explain myself but liam cut me off "if you're sleeping with any of us, you won't come downstairs without us, understood?"

'sleeping with any of us' boy are you serious? I won't let u touch me like this!

"hmm" I hummed, it's just a stupid dumb rule of them, what am I looking by just saying yes? it's not like I am gonna do what they say anyways.

"ok now cook for us, I am starving!" Jake said cupping my cheeks. "WHAT!?" I yelled more loudly than I intended to.

"I am pretty sure that you heard me, and keep your fucking tone down" he said with a stern voice. "we just gave you a work but instead if you want a punishment feel free to do anything" Liam spoke and pushed me towards Jake who was standing just a few inches away from Liam.

Jake caught me in his arms beforei could fall, he bent down to my level, moving a strand of hair behind my ear, he looked in my eyes and then at my lips. I knew he was going to kiss me and before he could lean in, I pushed him but he didn't move and instead I stumbled backwards and fell right on my ass.

I let out a scream, I had hit the floor quite hard, all the force I had put into pushing him, had pushed ME.

Jake eyes turned from lust to concerning, he quickly pulled me up and started rubbing my ass, as much as I wanted to push his hand away, it was kinda soothing the pain. his hand was on my bare ass since I was wearing a fucking skirt. why did I chose to wear a skirt of all the other days?