08

He cuffed my hands back before closing the door...

************************************

I cried myself to sleep. Fuck, when i am going to escape??

~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling a really bad pain in my stomach. I wonder why? Oh yes! They hadn't gave ne ANYTHING since yesterday!!

I was starving, i didn't wanted to go downstairs and see them, but I didn't had a choice.

I went to the bathroom, did my business, washed my hands, took a shower, brushed my teeth and my hair.

I went into the closet and picked what covered me like completely.

I picked black sweatpants with white hearts on them, and a black hoodie, and ofcourse my undergarments.

I walked downstairs and i soon saw there faces looking up at me.

They signaled my to come and sit with them on the kitchen table, but i ignored them.

"Good morning, princess" jake said with a sinister grin on his face. How much i want to slap his smirk right off of his face.

I didn't answer him and walked staright to the fridge to eat sonething

My whole body was aching because of the fucking tazer.

I went into the kitchen and before i could open the fridge door, jake slapped his hand hard on the fridge door, making it close.

I flinched back. "What is you problem, can't you come like a normal per-"

Before i could finish, he put his hand on my mouth, shutting me up.

He slammed me to the fridge door, trapping me, i am trapped!

He put his mouth near my ear "Didn't we tell you to fucking stop talking to us like that?, wasn't the punishment severe enough?"

He whispered in my ear with both of his hands on the fridge door on the either side of my head.

"I fucking asked you a question!" He yelled "n-no i-i mean y-yes" i stuttered and said the wrong words, fuck

"Alright, we will give you a more severe one today" he said making me tremble.

"N-noo i-i didn't say that!" I shouted at him.

But he didn't listened to me and walked away. Oh nooo he is just joking right?

I then decided to ignore him and opened the fridge and took something out, i was dying of starvation.

After i ate something, they went into their office room which was also in there mansion and they also took ME with them.

"Sit here" jake pointed to the couch which was infront of the two desks and chairs with stationary and documents on it.

"Here, you will be bored, so watch something and don't fucking try to do something, this is connected to my computer, whateve you do i will know" he said handing me a fucking apple laptop

It's good thing they are rich. I did try to look up for airports near me and different ways to escape but i also kept looking at him to see his reaction but he was emotionless.

After they were done they also took me to the living room and i sat on the couch.

Jake was sitting at the right side of me

They put on a movie which was pretty good.

In the middle of the movie, jake came close to me and whispered in my ear "I know what you did, i tried to warn you but you don't listen"

It made a shiver run down my spine, what was he tlking about? Does he know about my search? No he didn't!

I saw the rest of the movie with uncomfortablity. (Idk if its even a word)

************************************

Sorry short chapter, monthly tests at school so.......