18

I opened my eyes and instantly was greeted by a pounding headache. headache is the worst! I brought my hand towards my forehead to check the temperature but I couldn't, something was stopping me.

I used more force to break from whatever was here holding me and I head the clinking of chains, they were on  the both my wrists holding them above my head but both were fa apart so I couldn't use one to open the other.

I slowly started to feel my legs but was hit by another realization that both my ankles were held by the chains too.

oh fuck, I am so doomed!!

I was laying in an unconformtable position due to all the chains on me but when I moved my stomach I could feel the soft bead and silk duvet directly contacting with my skin.

was I naked?

I furrowed my eyebrows and tried to feel my body, after some time, I found out that I was indeed naked but not completely, I could feel my panties and my bra on me.

coming to the realization I wanted to scream and stab both those devils 10 time in each of their body parts. but I calmed myself down and started gazing around the room to fing something, anything to harm my kidnappers.

But it was to no use since I was fucking tied up.

suddenly I heard a click on the door, followed by couple of footsteps, coming in my way.

I shoot my head towards those....those... son of biscuits! only to see them looking straight in my soul. Jake came towards me and settled on the bed on the right side and Liam on the left side. I so wanted to slap that amused look in their eyes off of their devilish faces.

Before I could yell at them, they started talking before I could even open my mouth "you fucked up, baby" Liam said and I looked at him dead in the eyes. "Yeah, and I don't fucking care" I even surprised myself by the sudden confidence.

I wished I never ran away because right there they both looked pretty much like the devils I accused them of being.

"you accused us of being the devils right, kitten?" Jake whispered darkly in my ear, I whimpered when he held by throat with his bare hand. "well, now you're going to witness just how right you were. you are going to see the devils you always said we were. Now you are going to actually wish for death after what I a going to do with you"

His words shattered every hope of freedom left in me.

Their words gave birth to an unwanted terror and darkness.

"Let me go!" I yelled trying to snuggle away from his grasp on my throat tears streaming down my face.

"Silence!" he yelled gritting his teeth. "Not one word out of your mouth, or we will take you right here right now" Liam seethed out.

Jake let go of my neck slowly but the look in both of their eyes, was killing me.

"Now I am gonna untie you and you WILL sit here like a good girl" he said standing up, I nodded but was rewarded by a slap on my cheek, making me look at Liam, who slapped me in rage.

"Words, princess" he said "o-okay" Jake untied my wrists and ankles, sitting on the bed and rubbing my wrists carefully.

Bringing the duvet to my neck to protect the last bit of dignity I have left in me.

Laim went into the walk-in closet and then came back after few minutes with a hoodie and sweatpants.

He walked towards me and in a swift motion pulled the duvet off of me. I stared at him with wide eyes trying to pull the duvet back on me. but he was holding onto it.

I let out a whimper and my eyes once again became glossy, I sat their hugging myself trying to make me as small as possible.

"Stand up" Jake growled who was also standing right next to Liam on the right side of the bed. "i-i wo-" I started but was pulled on my feet by the Jake's hold on my forearm.

I let out a small sob, looking at Jake who came to stand Infront of me. I tried pushing him away but it was like he was a stone statue.

I was hating all of it, standing only in my panties and bra Infront of two perverts who were also my kidnappers.

"Take your bra off" he spoke, I slapped him right in the face but was again rewarded with the same.

He pushed me on the bed, and I landed on my back, before I could bet up Jake sat on me, straddling me. he opened my bra and took it off. I let out a scream and sobs came out of mouth. "stop the struggle, I am not fucking raping you, I am taking the nipple clamps off, if you don't want to take them off, then I don't care" he yelled and I instantly dropped my struggles.

I wanted those off, and since they have already saw my....yeah boobs I averted my eyes away from them and waited impatiently for it to end.

Jake's eyes went straight to my chest and I became red with embarrassment, he took them off and supped both my nipples with his thumb, which actually soothed the red paining nipples.

But as soon as they were off, I pushed him off, sitting on the bed and grabbing my bra, putting it on.

My face was stained with the tears, I reached to grab the clothes from Liam but he pulled it away. "I am gonna dress you from now on" he said.

I was feeling so cold, so I didn't fight him, so and just went to stand infront of him, he kneeled down and opened the sweat pant Infront of me. I put my legs in it, grabbing his shoulders for support.

He then put the shirt on me, smiling, cupping my face he then grabbed my hand. and started to led me downstairs.

I didn't say anything by the time we were downstairs, the only thing I noticed was that we weren't in the same house.

Calling it a house would be an insult it was a whole fucking mansion, bigger than the past one. the stairs were gold and red. the whole theme was just royalty which was gold and red.

The loving room was bigger than my whole apartment, in the middle were counches and coffee table. I was just looking at it with aww. until someone closed my mouth, which I didn't knew was opened, I looked to see Liam smiling at me "close your mouth, or you'll drool" this made me red with embarrassment.

Jake suddenly came in front and led me to the couch, sitting on it "do you like this house?" he asked, I nodded with a small yes. This mansion was more comfortable and warm.

"When should I deliver your punishment?"Jake suddenly spoke making my blood run cold "n-no need, I-i have learned my lesson" I said with an uncomfortable smile.

Jake smirked "I don't think you did, I literally just broke the most important rule" he pauses for me to take what he said and leaned forward putting his elbows on his knees and looking down at me "U will be punished after you cook, so enjoy whole you're free" he said leaning back and putting his left foot on his right knee.

"The kitchen is down the hall, to the right, cook the lunch and serve it on the dining table. don't think you can try anything because you can't" "This bodyguard will be going with you everywhere from now on, it's not like you're going anywhere tho" Jake said sitting in the same position. I looked at him with wide eyes.

"his name is Theo, he's gonna be outside your room everytime"

What the heck!? I am fucking doomed, they are now gonna be EVERYWHERE!!

***********************************

hi guys! so sorry I posted after 11 days.

I was so busy and stressed about somethings.

I'll try to post more often but I can't promise anything. my mental health is not good, I have to fly somewhere else, so it's gonna be hella busy, just pray.

I love you guys so fucking much for 12k reads, I never thought it would become a reality!!!