13

Belly's POV

I got up from the bed, caressing my wrists and ankles, they were red.

I pulled the top up to cover and went in to the closet, picking up clothes that covers me.

I picked out a large hoodie and sweat pants, they were both black and blank just the hoodie had some patterns on the behind.

I hit the shower, put some cloths on and it was fucking cold so ofcourse socks, brushed my hair and put them in a bun, doing some skincare which i found in the drawer, my nipples were hurting like shit.

They are fucking rich, even the room i am in is so big.

I got out of the bathroom, unlocking it and there they were, both of the sitting on the bed.

They were wearing cozy clothes and both were on their phones.

I quickly closed the door, but i accidentally closed it too hard, thud, it made the sound.

"Come out, baby" i think jake said that, i slowly opened the door and came out looking on the ground, jake patted his lap, gesturing me to come sit on his lap.

I took small steps and walked up to him, rethinking everything he has done to me.

He pulled me down to his lap and put his one arm around my waist and his other arm slowly untied my hair and he started playing with it.

He put his face i the crook of my nack and started kissing me hungrily, his both hands roaming on my body.

I became stiff, trying to pull away from his grasp "mhhmnn" he groaned.

I felt something under me, oh shoot it's his.....

He continued what was he doing, i couldn't do this anymore, with all my force i pushed him, and to my shock, he actually let go.

Liam clears his throat "weren't we going somewhere" he spoke where? Finally someone changed the subject.

"Fuck it, i am so turned on right now" jake said in his deep voice staring at me like he will eat me.

Before he could do anything, liam came behind me and picked me up like i am a baby.

"Then stay here, i am taking her" liam said kissing the side of my head, and started going out of the room and downstairs.

"I am coming" i heard jake say behind us fuck, i don't want him to come.

We got to the foyer and he still didn't put me on the ground, he just grabbed his wallet, sunglasses and  keys from the table.

He stopped Infront of the shoe rack and put me on the small chair bench Infront of it.

"Which one you want to wear, or you want us to pick you up everywhere?" He asked, i became red and nodded me head no.

I pointed towards the black converse in the rack isn't it weird that half the rack is of my shoes, like my size?

He grabbed the converse and put ny feet in it, kissing them, he tied my shoes and again picked me up, when we got outside, jake also came, liam put me pn the ground and held my hand in his large ones.

"Is she going with you?" Jake asked, i held onto Liam's hand tight, so he wouldn't just pass me onto Jake's.

"Nah, gotta stop somewhere, you take her" liam said and passed me to jake who instantly put his hand on hip and led me to his car.

I felt betrayed by liam, i don't know why though.

Jake put me in the passengers seat and pulled the seat belt on me, he was so close to me putting on the seat belt. He kissed my cheek and putting the child lock on he closed the door.

I let out the breath i didn't even know i was holding.

I just now wish that he won't do anything more than he already did.

He came from the other side and got into the car, putting his seat belt on too.

Putting his sunglasses on and grabbing the stearing wheels, it was fucking Rolls Royce.

"Do you need sunglasses too?" He asked i nodded no.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked again, i again nodded no.

"I am pretty sure you can do much better than just nodding huh?"

"N-no I don't need s-sunglasses" i hate when i stutter. He chuckled and started the car.

Finally