12

Note:- i am so srry guys i have been really busy bcz of school this part is going to be long and spicyyy so sit back and enjoy it love you!

                                ~                                    

Jake's POV

"Now come one, we have to go" i said to her, i had a perfect idea about the way she is behaving.

"Where- where are we going?" She said, i didn't think i told her to speak!

"I don't think i gave you permission to open your fucking mouth" i yelled

I sighed, she still doesn't get all the rules, it's gonna be long, but i will make sure she knows everything.

She opened her mouth to say something else but quickly closed it when i glared at her.

She got up and started walking upstairs "I don't wanna go" she mumbled under her breath "what was that?" I asked i knew what she said but i still asked her to know if she would lie.

"Nothing" she yelled  and ran upstairs "if you don't come down in 10 minutes i will come up" i yelled and started getting ready.

After 10 minutes she wasn't down but still i waited another 2 minutes but still she wasn't here.

"She don't understand the easy way, huh?" I mumbled to myself, i signalled towards liam and ran upstairs with his following behind me

Bella's POV

"I don't wanna go" i mumbled i don't care if he heard me.....ok, maybe a little, but thats it

"What was that?" He asked oh shoot! "Nothing" i yelled and ran upstairs before anything else happened

"If you don't come down in 10 minutes, i will come up" he yelled fuck him, i don't care, i am my own person i can do anything I want, I don't need nobody to do it for me

If I don't want to go, I won't, no means no!

I closed the door behind me and jumped in bed, pulling a duvet on myself, turning on a random movie to watch, when i wasn't actually watching it, i was so sleepy.

After some time, there was a loud thud on the door, i quickly looked up to see 2 furious guys staring at me, my eyes were red and puffy from lack of sleep, oh shit! I was supposed to go with them but i said that i don't want to go!! Right?

"Jake, i said i do-" my words held in my throat as jake hovered over me and grabbed my throat tightly choking me.

He looked at liam and liam pulled out a ball gag, oh no!

"N-no, l-liam ple-please" i tried to speak, without hesitation liam put the gag on my mouth muffling everything that i spoke.

Liam then went in the closet and pulled out 4 leather cuffs, i tried to back away but jake held me in place, he tied me to the bed with all 4 cuffs.

I was laying there in an X shape, just when i thought things couldn't get any worse jake came over to me with a smirk on his face while i was sobbing.

Tears all over my face, my nose blocked.

Without warning he cut the straps of my top and pulled it down, exposing my bra, i looked at him with wide eyes.

He then put his hand under my back and opened my bra, i started thrashing around, but i was tied too tight and liam was even holding my legs down, while watching what jake was doing, like where would i go, my hands and feet and fucking tied.

My struggle to no use, all my screams and sobs were muffled by that stupid gag in my mouth.

Jake opened my bra and pulled it off, exposing my bare body to both their lustful eyes "beautiful" jake said, cupping them.

He put something on each of my nipples and it hurts like shit. Oh. my. freaking god, they were nipple clamps!!

I started sobbing like crazy, after they were done with looking at it, jake kissed me on the forehead, like who the fuck are you?

Liam came to my side and he also kissed me on the cheek and started licking my tears, which only made me sob more. "Don't cry, it's okay, shh, just obey us, and everything will be fine, my love" he said kissing my neck "we will untie you when you will learn your fucking leason", Jake yelled

Your love, my ass

Time pass

************************************

I was still laying there in pain, thise fuckers left me here, i stopped crying a while ago when i came to know that it was to no use.

Suddenly they both came in the room and i didn't even dared to look them in the eye.

Jake came closer to me and sat on the bed, i still didn't looked at him, i knew he was looking at my bare upper body with his fucking eyes, liam was leaning against a wall right side to the door, with his one foot on the wall and both hands in his pocket.

I didn't saw them, just from the corner of my eyes.

"Have you learned your lesson?" Jake asked, i didn't answered, "Have you fucking learned your lesson?" Jake again asked with a louder and more stern tone, while grabbing my chin to make me look at him, i closed my eyes but still didn't gave him the answer.

My eyes were filling up with tears but i held them back cause I didn't wanted to give them the satisfaction of me crying cause i knew thats what they want.

Jake pit his two fingers on the gag and pressed it so hard, i started choking and coughing but i couldn't he kept pressing on it, it became so hard for me to breath, i gasped for air but nothing was going in.

He finally stopped, and finally i breathed, my eyes were bulging out.

"Now tell me" he said, "yeth, ai ha-" i couldn't speak because of that gag, jake finally took it off and i sighed.

"W-water" i said to jake with pleading eyes, my throat was more than just dry, it was painful "first answer me, and tell me that you're sorry for the way you've behaved, then i will give you the water" he said oh nooo

But i wanted water so i spoke "y-yes, i i have le-learned my lesson, i-i am ss-sorry f-for the way i b-behaved" i said, it came like a whisper but i prayed that they have heard it.

"Ok, so will you do it again?" Liam asked this time, yes you bitches, i WILL do this again but I can't say it infront of them, i have to earn their trust and then run.

"N-no I won't" i said "good girl, now get ready, these nipple clamps looks good on you, so don't take them off ok?" Oh shit, i have completely forgot about them, that i was naked from the top.

"Ok" i said jake uncuffed me, kissed me on the forehead and left.

It's gonna be a long day!