10

I hope i escape soon...

***********************************

I am trying to plan my escape because it just have to be perfect.

I am writing in a diary that i found in my room's side table, it was empty so i will write in it.

Because i can easily forget all the plannings.

I was on the countertop of the kitchen, which i was forced to sit on and stay silent.

Jake POV

My love has been here for 3 days almost, she's so fucking beautiful, her eyes, her lips, her smile, her body, her face, everything is so fucking beautiful.

Her big blue eyes with thick and curled eyelashes, her flushed cheeks, her pale skin, her curves, her beautiful silky black hair, god! I won't stop.

She will commit to us soon, she just needs time to settle down, since she's going to live here now.

Liam is my childhood bestfriend like we have been friends ever since i could remember, our mothers were best friends.

We do everything together like we are one and when i say everything i mean it.

Bella is so beautiful, i just want to grab her and kiss the shit out of her, but i might have to wait a little.

The sooner she commits, the better and easy it would be for her.

I picked her up and made her sit on the countertop of the kitchen, she was a little shy and kept her head low, but i grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"Those eyes make me wanna do things to you" i whispered to her, she quickly shut her eyes. Liam and i chuckled.

It's true her big blue eyes and thick eyelashes, are just too perfect.

Isabel POV

***********************************
He was standing in between my legs, with his hands on either side of me, finally after sometime he finally let me go, i wonder what he was thinking, he looked at me like he so fucking much in love.

But I didn't care, fuck him, if he really wanted me, he should have asked me out like a normal person, or maybe don't because i had a boyfriend.

They just crushed my world.

"Come here" Liam's voice broke the train of thoughts, he was patting his lap, while sitting on the couch.

I didn't dare to move. "You want another punishment, because I'll be glad to give it" liam said

I slowly walked to him, and climbed on his lap, he quickly started to cup my cheeks and kissing on my neck.

After he was done with all the disgusting things, he laid me on his chest.

"Get some sleep, princess" he said, making patterns on my back.

"Why are you so stiff, relax your body" he whipered in to my ear, i didn't listened to him and just shut my eyes.

Hot tears forming in my eyes and sliding down my cheek.

I hate my life.

***********************************
Note:- This is a little different than other chapters as it contains Jake's POV

Tell me how do you like it and please vote and comment

And please read another note which i posted

Love you guys byy