05

A fresh stream of tears left my eyes....

****************************************************

I didn't even know when sleep consumed me.

When I woke up the next morning the pain was back and I tried to sit but I couldn't, I hissed in pain, but quickly covered my mouth, i didn't want him to know i was awake.

Suddenly Jake came into the room with a box of ointment in his hands which he placed on the bed.

He started to come near me, I scooted back and put ny hands in air for defense which was to give him a signal of 'don't come near me' but he still came and started helping me to sit, I had no choice but to accept his help.

He carried me bridal style to the washroom. Why was he doing this?

Helping me when he is the one who gave me pain from the start doesn't make it any less!

He only made me stand when we reach inside "y-you can g-go now" I said feeling scared.

He handed me the clothes and left closing the door, I was holding my top all along, because that fucker cut it last night.

I turned on the shower and I hissed in pain when warm water ran over my back but it felt good, I didn't dare look at myself in the mirror cause I knew I would start crying.

After the shower I wore the clothes he has given to me, they were comfortable and were not too short but the back was opened, there were few strands that have to be knot together.

I quickly wore it and came out of the washroom, Jake was standing there, I didn't know what to do so I kept standing there.

He came to me and said "I'm sorry, I-I know you wouldn't forgive me like that but I...I didn't intend to hurt you I never wanted to hurt you but your actions made me, just don't do anything that can makeme hurt you" I was shocked at his confession but I saw regret in his eyes, he was truly sorry but I couldn't forgive him that easily he has taken my life away from how could I forgive him.

"You fucking take my life away from me, my friends, my family, everything... it's g-gone" I said while few tears left my eyes, and i lost my balance and dizziness came over me i fell on the ground but he caught me just in time i knew i was lying, i didn't have family or friends.

"Hey, hey, it-its okay, just sleep" he said caressing my cheek, i wanted to push him away but i couldn't because i was so fucking tired.

"Shhh" he said and took me on the bed, he laid me on the soft bed and pulled the covers on me.

He put his hand on my forehead and sensed that i had a fever "baby, you're burning up" he saud worried and left placing a kiss on my forehead.

I fell asleep again and sometime later, i felt something cold and wet on my forehead I instantly opened my eyes to see liam putting cold water drenched towels on my forehead.

Why was he here? Maybe jake gave an order to him? He is rich, more than rich to have bodyguards right?

Liam shushed me again and placed a kiss on ny cheek and rested hand on my collarbone, he FREAKING KISSED ME

Wait was he also with JAKE, i mean TWO OF THEM??

I was so tired to think it through so i just closed my eyes again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up again and found myself not in bed? But i was comfortable, where was i?

I opened my eyes rubbing them, i trued to sit but there was something on my waist stopping me from doing so....

I looked up and saw i was sitting in Jake's lap, what the hell happened and his arms were around my waist.

He was also sleeping and we were sitting on a couch.

I tried to sit again but it only made jake wake up, oh no!

"Hey, look who finally woke up" he said rubbing his thumb on my lower lip.

I pushed his hand away and tried to stand up and just get away from him but that only made him tightens his grip on my waist.

He came close to my ear, his mouth touching my ear made a shiver run down my back.

"If you struggle again, i swear I'll tie your hands and put a fucking ball gag in your mouth, trust me i can do that" he whispers in my ear, while his lips touched my ear the entire time.

What is he taking about? Didn't he just apologized to me? Is he bipolar? He isn't serious right?

"Do you understand?" He asked making me come out of all of my thoughts "hmm?" I don't know when that came out of my mouth.

"Am i understood?" He asked again
I nod my head slightly still shocked about what he has said.

"Use your words, love" he said shooting me a daring look "y-yes" i said fidgeting with my fingers, still sitting in his lap.

Suddenly liam came out to the room and when he saw me sitting in Jake's lap, he came forward, i looked up at him thinking what he is gonna do.

"You're taking all the time with her, hand me to her" he said sitting down at the counch close to jake and moving his hands, gesturing me to come to him like i was a baby.

Jake wouldn't let me go right? Not like i want to sut in either of there's lap, like who would want that?

Jake put his hands under my armpits like i as a baby, kissed me on the forehead and handed me to liam.

My mouth dropped open, he too?

*************************************************

Hi guys! Do vote and comment please...

Bye guys love you❤️