Seeing Him

The first time I saw Floyd was on March 28, 2023, when the first trailer of Trolls: Band Together was released on YouTube. I (as a Trolls fan) squealed and smiled from ear to ear. As I was watching the trailer, I first started to get into..John Dory? WHAT!?! Unexpected move. Maybe it was his personality and the way he was so calm that made me smile. I still remember that I said this about JD: "Aw, I really like him."

But when I finally met Branch's brothers...I didn't know who Floyd was. In fact, I didn't even know his name at the time, though what caught my attention was his pink hair. Or was it his earring, which reminded me of one of the 4 Town boys from Turning Red? When this Troll with the pink hair spoke for the first time...it made my eyes widen. Could I be into him or something? What proof do I have on that? Well...when I saw the movie poster, I immediately loved his hairstyle, having an intuition that I'm going to like him...NOTHING else.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

A week later, I heard about the BroZone brothers having a website. Hesitancy came around. I didn't want to give myself any spoilers at all, but at the same time, I wanted to know who they are...what their personalities were...who the Troll with the pink hair's name was. The one who made my mind go blank.

I clicked on the website, and man I was amazed, clicking away on the characters, learning each of their names and surprised about Branch's band name, Bitty B. IT WAS CUTE!! After exploring each of the brothers, I've got to the Troll with the pink hair last...his name was Floyd, known as "The Sensitive One" and that one of his hobbies was journaling (which caught my attention immediately). Oh, I LOVE sensitive characters, so knowing that Floyd was sensitive gave me a bubbly feeling inside.

Oh, my mind had gone into a place that I hope never to go...could it be possible to like HIM better than Branch? Oh, no way! Plus, I had little information about Floyd anyways. But there's nothing wrong with liking them BOTH, right? So, there's nothing to worry about...right?