My Thoughts About Floyd

Kiyah and Floyd. Floyd and Kiyah. Around July, I had been listening to "Just A Cloud Away" by Pharrell Williams, daydreaming about Floyd, while also trying to put our names together to see if they fitted. (Fliyah is my favorite one so far!) It was nice to do something like that while I waited to learn more information about him, being more curious about what his personality was like. I already know that he is known as being sensitive. But what else? Here's a quick list of assumptions I made about him.

1. He looked like he would be a timid Troll.

2. He gave me Emo vibes.

3. He might be the one who tends to cry a lot.

4. Maybe he lacks a bit of confidence?

On July 28, 2023, I got curious about Wattpad wondering about if someone had wrote fanfics about the Trolls Band Together (or pretty much Floyd and also Baby Branch). That's when I found a good amount of stories about the BroZone brothers. The first story that I read was "Trolls Band Together-BroZone OneShots" by purple_star_power (Which by the way, she is such an amazing person!! :D) I fell in love with the one shots, wanting to comment about how much I LOVED them, especially learning about Floyd...being awed on the way he was so sensitive and how easily he cried. Sorry...I thought it was TOO cute! This inspired me to get a Wattpad account, to not only make up my own stories, but comment and read more about the BroZone brothers, especially Floyd!! But at the same time, I had anxious feelings that I wouldn't get into Branch anymore due to falling for Floyd. Oh come on, I can't be negative or think that way, right? I STILL LOVE...no...ADORE Branch!!! So I can find a way to put both in a place in my heart! For the most of the month of July, I took the time to daydream some more about Floyd.