Floyd Dancing 😍

Now it's time to talk about the time I had seen Floyd dancing for the first time on the Trolls Band Together promo clip. It came on the same day as the Cinema Day clip, and to be honest, the clip of Floyd dancing with his brothers was the very first clip I had seen before I seen the Cinema Day clip. It's crazy in a good way that I had seen two clips in one day! By the way, I really LOVE Floyd's pose in the end of the clip. Squeee!!!

My reaction when I seen this clip, my eyes were focused on Floyd, and he was soooo CUTE!! I couldn't stop smiling at all when I first seen his cute pose, his dance moves and did he blow a kiss too??? OH MY GOSH!!! 😍😍😍😍 I squealed at him, wishing that he could be in my life, be my boyfriend and kiss me. I know....it's a bit crazy to think that way, but that's how I felt. Then I took the time to look at each of the brothers dancing, especially Spruce where he did a familiar pose...that pose he did I actually drew of him of doing!!! Was it coincidence? I think so! To be honest, I LOVE the choreography dance that Branch and his brothers did together.

What really touched me is the fact that Floyd and Branch did the same poses except facing opposite directions in the beginning of the clip!!! I do believe that these two had a close connection, which I can't wait to see more of! And I believe that when JD told him about their brother Floyd being captured, Branch would feel bad and would remember being close to him, wanting to save him. It's just a theory here. 

I can't wait to hear Floyd SING!!! I NEED to hear him sing. I mean, hearing him sing would mean the world to me. I would also love to hear Spruce sing too!! I would do anything to hear them sing!! Please, please please!!!