My Reaction to this New Scene!

Seeing this scene made me feel like Oh my gosh, my poor Floyd!!!! And oh my gosh, Floyd surprised me today. Why? Well, he was talking in such a sarcastic way!! And I expected for him to be a bit more sensitive (which I still can see). But the way he was being sarcastic to Veneer, it was sooo like "Wow." I didn't expect for Floyd to be that sarcastic. 

Is that where Branch got it from? Because they are described as being so close, and oh my gosh, they act just alike when it comes to sarcasm. I'm still rooting for him to be still sensitive, and all. And I still feel bad for him. Oh my gosh, the way Floyd was being that sarcastic is making me think of Branch's sarcasm here.

Also, I'm glad that I was able to meet Velvet and Veneer today in this clip for a bit, although I hadn't heard Velvet's voice yet. But Veneer's voice is pretty cool and he was pretty funny too. And in my opinion, I think he wants to be accepted by his sister and do things for her, so he can pretty much be accepted by her and he loves her while at the same time, I believe that he feels bad for Floyd too, but fears about losing the relationship with his sister Velvet. So, I think he is trying to cover up his true feelings, thinking about things he already has like fame, money and things he bought. Also, what got Floyd into the diamond prison in the first place? Now that is what I want to find out myself. HOW?

But still Floyd's sarcasm got me GOOD and hit me hard. I didn't expect this from him, but I still love him. I love sarcasm, so this made me feel like "Wow, Floyd!!!"