Finding More About Him

On July 31st 2023, I discovered another post that someone posted on their community page on YouTube...and it was about Floyd. AND GOSH!! When this person mentioned him looking like an Emo, which I wasn't surprised at all...why? Because I could tell by the shorts he was wearing, and the black earring, and what his hair looked like. BUT I did squeal at the fact that I found out MORE information about him, which led me to click on the link to Instagram.

FLOYD. WAS. MAKING. ME. SMILE. LIKE. CRAZY!! I wasn't like myself like I used to be. At first, I thought he would be just cute, but he's MORE than THAT!! That's when I learned more information about him being closest to Branch and that he's the kind one. I could already tell that he was kind and sensitive, even when I hadn't really fully seen him yet. AND learning about him being captured made me feel sorry for him. BUT that's when I got curious about....Spruce too. Uh, oh. I couldn't tell if I have feelings for him or not...but it might be just curiosity, though I still LOVE all the BroZone brothers.

Not only did you got into that, I got into Discord and found a Trolls server that I joined in, plus I learned from someone on Wattpad that the 2nd trailer of Trolls: Band Together WAS released at the movie theaters and not on YouTube....dang it!