My Reaction to Spruce Singing!!!

Yup, you read it right. As you can tell from this title. I have got myself into Spruce. Yes, I do LOVE Floyd sooooo much, but what Spruce did today made me have more feelings for him. Like oh my gosh, he sang my favorite songs: Candy Girl. It melted me soo much and I didn't want it to end. I wanted him to continue with singing that song so much!! AAAAAHHHH!!!

I so LOVE that song, which is by New Edition, a boy band I LOVE so much. 

 Oh, when JD and Spruce sang together, it made me scream and squeal, especially when I heard Spruce sing!!! OH THAT GOT MEEEE SOOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!! I totally love the dancing and the singing. Branch was sooooo funny when he didn't want to dance with his brothers. 

Also, the way he looked when he danced with them. It was soooooooo funny!!

I have also seen the new tv spot, which is now in English (and at the end of the video above) and oh my gosh the way JD and Spruce greeted Branch were totally funny. Now I'm wondering how Clay is going to greet Branch? Hair hugs??? Tickling him??? I'm not so sure yet, but whatever's going to be, I'm going to laugh soooo hard! Overall, I still love sweet, sensitive Floyd so much and there's still room for him in my heart.