Drawing Floyd 🥰

Hey, guys! How are you today? I'm doing pretty good.

OH MY GOSH!! I should mention that I drew this picture BEFORE I have seen the 2nd trailer of Trolls Band Together, which I just realized this just now. WHAT!?! I DID!?! Yup, I sure did. I drew it on August 10th, 2023. That's 2 DAYS before  I went to the movies to see the 2nd trailer!?! But for one thing for sure was that all my mind could think about is Floyd. I loved him so much that I decided to draw a picture of him (as you can see from above). This was the very first drawing I drew of one of the BroZone brothers. It took me thirty minutes to draw this picture. So CUTE isn't it!?! I got inspired to draw Floyd by the art books that people drew and posted here. 

Someone on Discord once told me that I should put him in color, which it's true that I should've color him in. So, I hope to at least give him some color. What I'm proud of about this picture was his pose. Aww, he looks soo tense!!!  Why did I draw him like that? It was because I was thinking of a certain scene for the Trolls: BroZone Camping Trip story that he would look just like that. If you guys been reading the story, I should give out a little hint....for this picture, I might use it for the story picture, which will be on Chapter 16, which it's almost 11 chapters away from where we are at with the story. Pretty cool, huh?

So, what do you think of the drawing? I'm thinking of drawing a picture of Floyd and Branch, which will go with a future chapter and I'm excited to draw it soon! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and stay safe!